Vogue Italia May 2014: Lexi Boling by Steven Meisel

Nothing groundbreakingly creative but still a great cover. Lexi looks stunning! Happy for her!

Vogue Italia and I will just never get along. This girl is beautiful, but it's just plain. Texts are placed on the bad spots.
On the other side, when they make something more edgy, I just don't like it. I couldn't even force myself to get me the April issue at the magazine's country of origin for the price of 5 euros.

So, the look of Summer 2014 is FW 2014? I mean are there at least a few Pre-Fall looks here?

Also, I like her but this is/was a waste of everyones time.

This does nothing to me, unfortunately.
Maybe another model could have rocked it better, in a less boring way.

This is very simple but very beautiful cover, Lexi reminded me Daria Werbowy. Not better than last month's cover, but well done.

I love this cover. Lexi has very strong face feature and even this simple image makes a good cover. However the editorial seems a bit boring. Actually their swimwear story doesn't excite me for quite a long time, although last year's was quite good.

Great cover. It's simple but Lexi has the right attitude to make it memorable.

When I saw this cover, I saw Françoise Hardy. I like it!

I love the cover, it's very simple and Lexi looks strong and lovely.

Cover story

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Hair: Guido for Redken
Make-up: Pat McGrath for Dolce & Gabbana The Make-up

Model: Lexi Boling

Source: glossynewsstand.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Glam
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Models: Nastya Sten & Natalie Westling
Stylist: Patti Wilson

glossynewsstand

Shining
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Model: Joan Smalls
Stylist: Anastasie Barbieri

glossynewsstand

back to the same old same old Meisel... not that it´s a bad cover and editorial but it´s not exciting either imo :/

i like Lexi's face on the cover, simple but striking. I think it's the light that makes the pic bland. For her edito, styling is great, interesting to work around tranparency. But already FW 2014 collections ?

Nastya + Natalie = best duo ever !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->