Vogue Italia

EUGENIE NIARCHOS & BIANCA BRANDOLINI
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Samantha Hillerby
Make-up: Marie Duhart
Models/Celebrities: Eugenie Niarchos & Bianca Brandolini

Vogue Italia

INDIVIDUALLURE (Non-split Images + Full Credits)
Stylist: Francesca Burns
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Make-up: Lynsey Alexander
Models: Damaris Goddrie & Luz Sanchez

Vogue Italia

SABINE GETTY
Stylist: Francesca Burns
Make-up: Lynsey Alexander
Model/Celebrity: Sabine Getty

Vogue Italia

kate moss editorial bores me to tears how many times have we seen that in (rubbish) uk vogue

i love craig mcdean and the scrapbook editorials best :heart:

PRECIOUS NUDES (Non-split Images + Full Credits)
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Make-up: Marie Duhart
Model: Saskia de Brauw

Vogue Italia

Good grief, so many Paolo Roversi features, and they're all so intriguing. This is a must-have issue for me!! I'd like to see him book the cover at least once. That shot of Elisa is astounding, and he perfectly captured Saskia's beauty in the jewels edit.

Thanks a lot for posting, Zorka!! :flower: :flower:

Roversi's work is beyond inspiring, this issue is a must have!

they bore me to tears, part of the reason why i don't buy the magazine anymore. pages and pages of the SAME IMAGE.

at least meisel is never guilty of that, even when he does something ugly at least it's a change

He has a signature, that's why his work is "always the same". Same goes for Aldridge and Ellen. Signature photographers tend to follow a certain concept. If that's bad? I don't think so. Because in the perfect world a magazine doesn't have ONE photographer doing every single cover every single month. It's pathetic. That's why I will never put my money on non-signature photographers because I have no idea what they will do. They can give you an amazing work and then some terrible work (like this one). We have what? 4/5 incredible editorials here? That's 5 covers, right there. 5 different covers by 5 different photographers and you know their work will be good.

And seriously: I would prefer 12 good covers by Roversi than 2 good covers (and 10 not-so-great) by Meisel.

no Dolce & Gabbana ed in a supplement this time? releasing runway pics is sure much cheaper than sponsoring an ed haha

Is it a self-driving car on the cover? That would make it far more relevant :blink:

The Ellen von Unwerth editorial reminds me so much of a Sasha Pivovarova and Milla Jovovich story from 2009

To me this cover is very ameatur, it doesn't exude what a VI cover should be. I'm so over seeing Lexi Boling. I don't find her interesting at all. It would be nice to see Mica Arganaraz or Diana Gärtner instead.

Oh, Anna Cleveland by Steven is a dream!

The cover is awkward and the styling isn't flattering at all on Lexi. Other than that, I do really like a lot of the edits, especially the couture ones.

hmm, i definitely love this cover. its intriguing, even thought provoking.

i guess im just so tired of seeing the endless wannabe "fierce" sexy looks or young girls bored out of their minds. it feels refreshing to have editorials/covers with strong ideas that reach beyond fashion.

btw, how many smiling models can you spot in the editorials?

COUTURE SUPPLEMENT missing from UK suppliers!!!

I just received my ordered copy of the issue from NEWSSTAND.CO.UK.
THE ENTIRE COUTURE SUPPLEMENT was MISSING. Can anyone please clarify for me that the supplement is a separate magazine? I bought this issue specifically for the supplement and the distributor is sending the issues out without it and without knowledge they're doing so… Any reply would be most appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->