Vogue Italia September 2015 : Lexi Boling by Steven Meisel

I just received my ordered copy of the issue from NEWSSTAND.CO.UK.
THE ENTIRE COUTURE SUPPLEMENT was MISSING. Can anyone please clarify for me that the supplement is a separate magazine? I bought this issue specifically for the supplement and the distributor is sending the issues out without it and without knowledge they're doing so… Any reply would be most appreciated.

The couture supplement is...well a supplement, not a seperate magazine. It always comes shrinkwrapped with the March and the September issues. I saw this issue at my local newsagent last week and the supplement was included as usual. You should contact them and hopefully the problem will be solved.

The couture supplement is...well a supplement, not a seperate magazine. It always comes shrinkwrapped with the March and the September issues. I saw this issue at my local newsagent last week and the supplement was included as usual. You should contact them and hopefully the problem will be solved.

thanks for your reply.

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #781
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Creative Director: Jason Duzansky
Set Design: Mary Howard
Cover: Lexi Boling & Maartje Verhoef
Editorial: Alex Prado, Alice Metza, Anna Cleveland, Harry Brant, Jamie Bochert, Josh Upshaw, Lexi Boling, Maartje Verhoef, Pooja Mor & Xiao Wen Ju
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Source: lookbooks.com/Streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->