Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

love that Roversi ed! GOrgeous!

thanks Diciassette. the photography is great, the styling is beautiful, and i love the hairdos. too bad the models surpass the limit of boredom i can stand.

Love this editorial and love Roversi:heart:
The clothes are perfectly showcased here and as the title suggests the whole thing is a total dream.:D
Thanks for the amazing scans Diciasstette :smile:

Paolo captures the beauty of haute couture like no other :wub: .. every single piece looks so intricate and impeccable. and Luigi's hairdos are insane! :shock:

Isn't that Anna de Rijk in the solo shot wearing Givenchy?. she looks gorgeous.. same for Rose and Darya.

thanks for your scans, Diciassette.

^Indeed. It's an exceptionally gorgeous ed!

This ed and Meisel's are the reasons to get this issue...it's breathtaking and it's wonderful to see Roversi outside of the studio in natural light adds a new dynamic to his work.

Darya, Ymre, Viktoriya, Rose, Anna and Jourdan look the best, the rest bore me (although the Dior shot is orgasmic) :(

Edward Enninful was the fashion editor :wub:

soooo stunning, the shot of ymre in the dior dress is amazing, and so is the one with the 3 girls in the dior dresses

Now this editorial is a wonder ... so elegant and delicate. Ymre for the Valentino couture dress = :heart:
Wish we could have editorial like that more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roversi's editorial is definitely amazing. love it.

I am speechless.

Seriously. This is even better than I ever expected :heart: Especially Ymre! She's a queen. An empress! Just wow. Sorry for such moronic words but Roversi simply proved once more why he is one of my favs. This issue is a must-buy now for sure

Roversi's ed is ok to me. The styling and background are interesting but the casting is boring to hell... I didn't like the hairdo either. Thanks for scans, btw.

Roversi's ed is ok to me. The styling and background are interesting but the casting is boring to hell... I didn't like the hairdo either. Thanks for scans, btw.

I sort of agree, the clothes look great and I like how it is shot, but the models all look so cold and lifeless. Plus I'm getting a little tired of seeing these ridiculous hairdo's in so many eds, although they do work here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->