Vogue Italia September 2021

Betty02rcq

Reaction score
Vogue Italia September 2021 :ermm:

vogueitalia_1629798932.jpg

Image credit: abbonatiqui.it

The only edition where the new beginnings concept truly makes sense. Theoretically. Because I should hope it signals a sort of cleansing of Farneti's tenure which had been way overdue.

The actual cover looks like a retro advertising campaign. 70s/early80s. Not bad, but I think it's completely out of touch with fashion audiences. I wanted to say out of touch with the VI reader but this man has ruined the magazine so much that I no longer know who is the VI reader.

Maybe he did on purpose because CN was about to kick his *** off.

I just hope this won't be an issue with photographers trying to emulate Luigi Ghirri's photography inside.

It could almost be a commentary on having to see Vogue's endless unimaginative renditions of the sunrise theme - the only thing that's missing is someone's fed-up face.

So weird that there cover appear first on the subscription page before the "official" announcement,

So it's Prada...did they use a model for this? curious....

Terrible execution, like someone said before it's pretentious like almost all the issues under his belt. Specially with Ferdinando presence.

To be honest i don't think Fran Ragazzi will change too much this pretentious approach but we just have to wait and see the october issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->