Vogue Japan February 2012 : Saskia de Brauw by Solve Sundsbo

Vogue Japan's covers are missing pizzazz, Inez & Vinoodh's cover shots were vigorous and artistic. Saskia's just standing there, giving good face, when she's capable of much more. Not that I'm saying this borefest is down to her.

BTW, who shot the cover? It doesn't look like Sgura's photography. Hopefully NOT...

Karlie Kloss by Hedi Slimane
Styled by Mika Mizutani

nextmodels

Hedi's photography is getting tedious and boring and his aesthetic does not fit the new Karlie.
And what a difference a photographer can make. In Meisel's VI ed she looks strong and athletic in an almost Amazonian way and here she looks depressed and sickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but this cover is not for me.......just the usual boring mess they keep churning out lately.

Karlie takes her clothes off once, and now she is just full force sexy now... slow down girl

Beauty: Candy Kisses
Hailey Clauson by Liz Collins
Styled by Jonathan Kaye

fashioncopious

Bigger cover

h9bdM.jpg

designscene

Hailey Clauson is looking very Saskia in that editorial. Beautiful colors, but I am positive that Saskia would have looked a lot better

Tao Okamoto by Giampaolo Sgura is also inside the issue.

I love Karlie`s editorial! So as Hailey`s... although, they should really change that font

The cover in HQ makes me like it less. The colors are too bright and the FASHION FREEDOM thing is so dull. I kinda miss their 2007-2009 era, yes, Mr. G and the dull colors and their italicized font. there`s no motion anymore

karlies editorial looks really stunning and hailey looks great in her beauty ed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->