Vogue Japan February 2012 : Saskia de Brauw by Solve Sundsbo

After seeing the Magdalena preview I finally have a reason to purchase this issue.

Looove Magda in that Prada outfit:heart:, definitely the most exciting thing in this issue so far, cant wait to see the rest. And though theres nothing new or striking about Karlies, she does look very beautiful. Excited to see Saskias edit too:D

Saskia in Burberry! I love it although, it reminds me of Vogue Nippon`s June 2009 cover with Natasha Poly on the cover.
womenmanagement.blogspot.com

Really? The only things similar here are the Burberry coats :huh:

Oh God!! The green is very very awful, her pose is quite boring :P . But i'm so interested in the inside :D

I didn't like it in the beginning, and then Natasha's cover was posted and i thought Saskia's cover was even more boring and ugly.

Magdalena's editorial looks lovely.

magda's ed is fantastic!! love the styling and all the delicious colors

Oh wow Magdas is beyond fab, how can you not be happy after seeing that:woot:, im a sucker for pastels and the stying and location is perfect, early to say but my fav SS12 edit so far.:heart:

Passionate For Pastel
Magdalena Frackowiak by Sharif Hamza
Styled by Giovanna Battaglia
Hair by Neil Moodie
Makup by Yadim

fashiongonerogue

Preview of "School Daze" by Giampaolo Sgura

1.jpg

2.jpg

vogue.co.jp

I can't get over how awful the cover is. That trench coat and those text colors are a complete eye sore. And Saskia doesn't look her best either.

However, Magdalena's editorial saves this issue for me. Totally in love with it :heart:

I don't know why they put so much text on their covers...it's worse than the American version!

I love Magdalena ED's, it's a feast of Pastel colors :heart: Giovanna did such a great work on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->