Vogue Korea May 2023 : Lila Moss by Luigi & Iango

How tall is Lila? Is she petite as Kate? Maybe she looks younger for that. By the way I agree her beauty is very 1997/98 indeed. Not a coicidence the late 90s vibes from the photography and layout.

Its so Meisel coded I love it, also one of Lila's only serves as a model

There are some pictures where I can kinda feel a little "Kate Moss Allure" especially when her hair is down. Her facial features and height really prevents her from looking like a model no matter how much she tries. She has a snatched waist I must say.

She’s a pretty girl and from some interviews of hers that I have watched, I find her to be quite a charming and polite person. Wish she was taller though.

Wow, that runway issue looks so thick!

The concept and colours are good but it needed a much stronger model to bring it out as seen with carolyn murphy . I like the second cover and ed more as much as the ed looks more like really good test shots than an editorial.

IMG_20230502_134220_copy_1560x1560.jpg

pages with 17 editorials including 2 reprints (Erykah Badu's March 2023 cover shoot and Lila Moss & Stella Jones by Tina Barney). A very cute and wholesome issue that features happy old couples and their long-lasting relationships in a street style photo shoot; motherhood in different forms; and Korean matinee idols like Astro's Eunwoo, the boys of Seventeen, and Jang Ki Yong.

View attachment 1229909

pages with 17 editorials including 2 reprints (Erykah Badu's March 2023 cover shoot and Lila Moss & Stella Jones by Tina Barney). A very cute and wholesome issue that features happy old couples and their long-lasting relationships in a street style photo shoot; motherhood in different forms; and Korean matinee idols like Astro's Eunwoo, the boys of Seventeen, and Jang Ki Yong.
There some hot guys naked?

Quite nice to see Luigi & Iango venture out of the studio, and loving the mix of the two settings here. My favourite out of the two covers is the first, purely for how it's giving me flashbacks to the glory days of Italian Vogue. The art direction (as per usual with Vogue Korea) is flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->