Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2023 : Anna Ewers by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

crmsn

Reaction score
Fw59yg_XgAMyQPj

vogue.mx

Fw59yg_XgAMyQPj

ANNA EWERS

Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh
hairstyle, Anton Alexander; makeup, Sam Visser using Dior Beauty products; lighting, Jodokus Driessen; art director,
Marc Kroop; production, Michael Gleeson/VLM Productions, Ale Silveira and Nancy Aguilar;
hair assistant, Anton Alexander; fashion assistants, María José Gonzálvez and Rachel Penner;
photo assistants, Joe Hume and Sergio Ortíz; casting director, Ignacio Murillo; location, Hotel Club de Patos, Sisal;
model, Anna Ewers/ELITE MODELS.

7Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
New-VLM_SWOP2013_SH22052-MVO-11F_01-IV-SWOP2013.jpg

1Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
2Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
3Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
5Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
New-VLM_SWOP2013_SH22052-MVO-05D_01-IV-SWOP2013.jpg
4Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
6Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
8Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
9Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
10Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
11Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
12Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
13Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
14Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
15Vogue-Junio_Portada_Anne-Ewers.jpg
New-VLM_SWOP2013_SH22052-MVO-09E_01-IV-SWOP2013.jpg
New-VLM_SWOP2013_SH22052-MVO-16E_01-IV-SWOP2013.jpg
New-VLM_SWOP2013_SH22052-MVO-19D_01-IV-SWOP2013.jpg
NUEVA-NUEVA-SH22052-MVO-10EEE-IV-RGB%2520(3).jpg

vogue.mx

The stylist really likes that star choker. Its definitely vibes im just not sure where shes going in fishnets at the beach?

its giving Ibiza energy.

I am so happy to see her back on a Vogue Cover! Feels long time ago. I love the cover and also the editorial.
So beautiful and fresh images let me feel to see a real topmodel. What I was missing latest in some editorials published.
It seems to be Annas Year! She has so many nice things done and I feel there is also much in pipeline. Cant get enough of her! :melting:
She also looks so beautiful and full of power. I missed that in some times. She seemed to be tired.

It seems that Anna is living a lot of bad days, HAHAHA...

I'm sweating and itching just by looking at that full on black outfit on the beach, eek.

the audacity of turning her into a Brigitte Bardot from Shein

How apt! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I was ready to dislike everything on principle but I must say I quite like the starkness of the cover.
Everything else isn't worth a mention. Anna's legacy in fashion will be that she was fashion's go-to Bardot impersonator.

Third summer cover with a model in a row! Like it as Mica and Imaan's ones and please, I want to see this for Latam as well.

disastrous. it’s the parallel edition of Vogue Paris based on the backyard of a cr*ck house.
the make up is the biggest mistake here but the photoshop and styling come right after in ex aequo.

Gosh it looks so cheap, I'm glad some of you also saw it ahahahaha.
I also think Lara Stone would have elevated this better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->