Vogue Netherlands Iconic Issue : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

artemovartem

Reaction score

Hot of the press! The new issue of #VogueTheBook just arrived at the @NLVogue office and we are in love with #KateMoss shot by @MarioTestino on the cover of this #IconicIssue In stores - and available to order online via vogue.nl - on July 2nd! ✨

Wow that looks amazing!! Only if their covers were risky like this!

i don't mean to sound unappreciative but it seems that any magazine can have "iconic issue" with kate and testino these days. it's megaboring.

I´m really really tired of Kate Moss, I see nothing in her and it´s been almost 30 years. They recycle her year after year but I see nothing close to what Cindy, Claudia, Linda, Christy or other supers had. They had presence and height, beauty, sex appeal, great skin and personality. I know that with top models it´s our own feeling towards them but I do believe they need skills. I see none in Moss. She has bad skin now, her body is not attractive whatsoever, she does not pose like the big supers of the 80´s and 90´s and she is heavily retouched (including here) so it´s ok I will never get her appeal but can they just stop throwing her at our throats one Vogue cover after another?

i don't mean to sound unappreciative but it seems that any magazine can have "iconic issue" with kate and testino these days. it's megaboring.

Glad to see VN go big and splashy but lets be honest, when mags go looking for holiday or anniversary issue content Moss and Testino are ALWAYS available. :innocent: Zzzzzzz

And I thought they got Testino to shoot Kate for them. Silly me!

The cover is ok, it seems that this special issue includes the "ironic" shots of the magazine.

That image is not new right?

Wonder what other content might be like.

It's not new. It's like 5 years old.

I was expecting a reprint when I saw the tittle and I'm right

Really boring, considering it is Kate - but this wasn't especially shot for the cover, it's a re-print.

I've stopped caring about Moss and Testino some time ago.
What I do care about it is the girl inside the magazine, on the right. Who is she?

Every time I see the names Moss and Testino together I think,
'flarf...' -_-

ZZZZZ Boring

Karin Swerink should have hired Mario Testino for their very first issue when they had the chance!!

She cannot book her fav. model Kate Moss & Testino anymore because Vogue Netherlands SUCKS that is the reason why she publish this "ICONIC ISSUE" with reprints.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->