Vogue Netherlands Iconic Issue : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

^ I think so.. there is at least a picture of Natasha and Alexandra shot by Mario Testino for VP (the october cover i think). So I guess it's again a mix.

I´m really really tired of Kate Moss, I see nothing in her and it´s been almost 30 years. They recycle her year after year but I see nothing close to what Cindy, Claudia, Linda, Christy or other supers had. They had presence and height, beauty, sex appeal, great skin and personality. I know that with top models it´s our own feeling towards them but I do believe they need skills. I see none in Moss. She has bad skin now, her body is not attractive whatsoever, she does not pose like the big supers of the 80´s and 90´s and she is heavily retouched (including here) so it´s ok I will never get her appeal but can they just stop throwing her at our throats one Vogue cover after another?

I beg to disagree, theres something different from the conventional definition of a model about her and its what makes her cool.

kate_moss_1447_alasdair_mclellan_a_tablet.jpg

img-the-originals-kate_104352935443.jpg

kate-moss-model-663334302.jpg

o-KATE-MOSS-IN-PLAYBOY-facebook.jpg

vi01012d0190-019101knight-2043289_0x440.jpg

60s-styled-Kate-Moss-by-Patrick-Demarchelier-for-Vogue-UK-June-2013-5-480x306.jpg

kate.jpg
257069.jpg

anothermag
vogue IT
UK vogue
disicouture
huffingtonpost
stormmodels
interview
fansshare

I´m really really tired of Kate Moss, I see nothing in her and it´s been almost 30 years. They recycle her year after year but I see nothing close to what Cindy, Claudia, Linda, Christy or other supers had. They had presence and height, beauty, sex appeal, great skin and personality. I know that with top models it´s our own feeling towards them but I do believe they need skills. I see none in Moss. She has bad skin now, her body is not attractive whatsoever, she does not pose like the big supers of the 80´s and 90´s and she is heavily retouched (including here) so it´s ok I will never get her appeal but can they just stop throwing her at our throats one Vogue cover after another?

God I couldn't disagree more. Kate Moss for me is the ultimate model. Some of her images are simply extraordinary in a a way that big models but very much of their time will never be. Her work and her look will be recycled over and over for decades to come, like all great "beauties".

Said that I just wish she would retire and sit on her legacy, she has nothing to offer the modelling world now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->