Vogue Paris April 2013 : Isabeli Fontana by Mario Testino

i love the previews, am getting a true Peruvian vibe from the pictures

The only ed I like is Emily's, I'm so done with Kate and I will never get the appeal of Kasia.

What a disaster. This is terrible beyond words. I can't believe this is Vogue Paris.

Just when I think the magazine can't get worse, Emmanuelle proves me wrong: every new issue is definitely worse than the previous one.

Vogue Paris is kind of a joke right now. It went from the most relevant magazine in the fashion world to... this. I'm curious to know how it's doing in terms of sales.

This is probably the worst issue of vogue Paris in a while. It's not saying much though bc imo VP under Alt has been utterly disastrous. And idk why they gave an entire issue to Testino, bc his work has been very lackluster lately compared to other photographers. I would've loved to have seen a Meisel, Walker, or Knight issue. But once again, VP under Alt falls flat for me.

Cover & Story HQ:

Inca
Photographer: Mario Testino
Models: Isabeli Fontana & Aymeline Valade
Styling: Emanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury

zinio

imgur? T.T I think it will be better checking it at Zinio.

Editorial HQ:

L'Étoile De Lima
Model: Kate Moss
Styling: Sarajane Hoare
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make-Up: Tom Pecheux

zinio

Last edited by a moderator:
The INCA editorial is really beautiful! I wish there were more outdoor shots! I love the contrast of the colors! The make up is okay.

Editorial HQ:

Les Lignes De Nazca
Model: Erin Wasson
Styling: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury

zinio

^Loving Erin's editorial so much!! Kate's is quite nice, too.

Well the cover maybe slightly disappointed (Blame chosen person), but the editorials are really nice. It was fantastic I really liked it.

Thanksss Matt i like the ed of Kate Moss simple & beautifull very similar to Vogue Spain Dec2012, the INCA editorial look good, i think have problem of styling but is a good edit, i hate the editorial of Erin very dissaponted so bored.

god, Kate Moss should've been on the cover. even with the stereotypical Peruvian gear, her pics are so much better than Isabeli's picture.

Erin Wasson rocks this issue imo, much less flashy than the rest!

I really like Erin editorial, as Neely said before, its not as flashy as the other ones. It showcase culture, beautiful landscapes and nice styling without any big exuberant pose or ridiculous hat. Its very nice for a change from the overload styling in the other editorials.

Overall I feel that it's an improvement on recent issues, but I'm still hankering after the Vogue Paris of Carine. Kasia looks stunning as always. That cover, though ...wow ....just wow... how could anybody make Isabela look so awful. It's almost a gift in itself to make such a beautiful girl look like Jon Lovitz. To be fair though, he does do a far better job on the Isabela editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->