Vogue Netherlands July/August 2021 : Luna Bijl by Charles Negre

The layout could've been better, but I like this. The colors are nice and naturally, Luna delivers. Such a stunning face!

very Vogue Paris but I do like it! nice of them to use Luna for their last edition, which a shame publications wise but when we think of the editions released VNL was always weak.

Luna looks great here, very fierce. And it's too bad to hear this will be their last issue for now, VN was never the strongest but it's still sad to see it go...

I can certainly see the Vogue Paris resemblance, with the casting of Luna Bijl and the scuba styling transporting us back to Daria Werbowy's story with Mikael Jansson from VP's May 2007 issue. Everything about this works, and it's certainly one of the better Vogue Netherlands covers!

^I had no idea but damn this is a good cover !!!

Yeah, Hearst Netherlands stopped publishing Vogue to cut costs. Conde Nast is now looking for another Dutch publishers to take over the license.

Hope they’ll rebound stronger, faster and harder.

Would have been such a better cover if you could actually see her hair.

Love this cover…where u can get this in Italy?

Now this is a cover! Luna always brings that strong, fierce and confident feel to her work.

That is one, stunning cover. Luna looks really good. She really knows how to deliver and this is no exception.

WILD IS THE WIND
Photographer:
Charles Negre
Stylist: Gijsje Ribbens
Hair: Yuji Okada
Make-Up: Mayumi Oda
Model: Luna Bijl

Vogue Netherlands Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members