Vogue Nippon August 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Inez & Vinoodh

I like it, that's all. I like Abbey but I'm so sick of seeing her everywhere..

I think Abbey looks gorgeous and incredibly womanly on that shot! I like the styling too, it's pretty and eye-catching. I just wish the font didn't ruin the cover, how horrendous it is..!

Another cover that I don't really feel. Don't like the hairstyle and the pose, look weird.

Absolutely don't like the cover, everything looks terrible here.
And not really impressed about VN's obsession to Abbey Lee, I didn't expect to see her on the cover again this year.I really hope this new cheap font won't be used again.

I really don't like the font or the styling of Abbey. Her first cover was so much better. :doh:

I don't like the pose at all, looks awkward. Other than that, i'm happy she's scored another cover. ^_^

Pretty terrible, but that's nothing new. by Inez and vinoodh?

abbey lee and vogue nippon are a terrible combination. this cover is awful

Am I the only one who likes it? :lol:
I think the cover looks striking! okay, the hairstyling is odd but beside this It's a gorgeous cover for me.

But hell...already August??? :shock: We're in the middle of june! I hope someone gets this issue soon to scan all the new ads in it :P

Yeah that's bad... shame! And Abbey again... please vogue nippon used to be more original!

I really loved Abbey's last Vogue Nippon cover, but I can't find a single positive thing to say about this.

I love this look. She looks so cute and innocent.

when looking at this cover, all i hear is 'alejandro' by gaga playing in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->