Vogue Nippon July 2010 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Inez & Vinoodh

I think Lily Donaldson has an ed in this issue. A preview was posted in her thread a few weeks ago.

Vogue Nippon does often have good content. I usually love the editorials...i hope this issue comes out great too..

Preview of Dree Hemingway's piece by Nathaniel Goldberg. Hair by Eugene. Click for UHQ.

( via elite )

Gorgeous. I really love these ponytails and Dree's face handles so much make up really well.

Glad to see she isn't shot again by McLellan, she is VN favorite I guess.

Dree's edit seems to be fabulous!
she carries each different make-up very well, pulls off that braid to perfection... and for once doesn't look too bland.!

Full Review:

"Braid New World"
Model: Dree Hemingway
Ph: Nathaniel Goldberg
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
All four images already posted in the thread

"White Light in Soft Shadows"
Model: Constance Jablonski
Ph: Kacper Kasprzyk
Stylist: Grace Koo
Black & White editorial, Constance in frizzy hair, heavily layered/styled
8 Pages

"In the Age of Myth"
Model: Malgosia Bela
Ph. Cedric Buchet
Stylist: George Cortina
Malgosia in Goddess dresses, flowing fabrics, statuesque poses (Sometimes with an actual statue) - gorgeous story!
12 Pages

"Alone with my Thoughts"
Model: Lily Donaldson
Ph: Josh Olins
Stylist: Charlotte Stockdale
Another black and white studio story, much simpler styling than Constance's editorial.
8 Pages

"Born to Privilege"
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Stylist: Angelo Pennetta
Stylist: Sissy Vian
ALK in a mansion with colonial-style furniture - almost has a Terry Richardson feel.
14 Pages

Beauty
"Legs to Watch"
Model: I'm not 100% sure but I think it's Marlena Szoka and an unseen model
Ph: Karen Collins
Stylist: Sasa Thomann
Golf course...enough said.
7 Pages

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesing so far..Can't wait to see Abbey's, Małgosia's and Lily's editorials!
Thanks Faith Akiyama! :flower:

nippon vogue contains more spreads starting from the previous issue. usually thats 4 or even 3, now it turns out 6! though the content is a mess.. this month ill save on nippon vogue

Dree looks surprisingly good in her few pictures. Never usually a fan of her either.
The content sounds promising.. such a great line up of girls. Can't wait to see Constance!
Malgosia's sounds like perfection too, after the description Faith. I'm assuming Inez & Vinoodh shot Alessandra?

Can't wait for Malgosia & Lily's eds, both sound very promising. :woot:

This was posting in Lily's thread a while ago.

Vogue Nippon July 2010 Preview
Photo : Josh Olins

scanned by MAGstyle.

Such an odd cover - perhaps the tagline should be "I love my hair so much that I want my face to go away" - she looks like she's trying to squash herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->