Vogue Nippon September 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

excited to see how karl shoots natasha- i hope its not another black & white set. hoping it'll be set outside against some 'rocks'. excited to see this issue unfold.

Michelle Alves featured as Model of the Month

225d40d83415.jpg

elite models blog

Wow Vogue Nippon's beauty section never fails to impress me. Heidi looks stunning in those! :heart:

previews

Shape Of Things
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editor: Marie Chaix
Model: Rianne ten Haken

selectmodel.com

On The Rocks
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Model: Natasha Poly

selectmodel.com

wow! natasha looks truly amazing forget the other editorials this is the best one :D haha

the make-up for natasha's lagerfeld spread ruins the entire editorial. horrid choice of make-up.

Naturally I'm thrilled Natasha has an edit in this issue. Although from the candids, I was expecting the colours to be rich.
Rianne's looks full of energy. This issue is looking promising so far. Good start to the September issues.

DAMN! Natasha is working it in that editorial! I also love Rianne's ed. So bold. I'm loving everything so far!

The only word that, so far, properly describes this issue is... lame.

Heidi's editorial looks great. I wish Rianne's were in colour and Natasha's ed is not impressive at all. Waiting for HQs to be able to make a better judgment.

Rianne's ed by Daniel Jackson looks lovely. Again his work reminds me a lot of Meisel, but I like it nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->