Vogue Nippon September 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Super Hot cover, Natasha never disapoints me.
The text overload, is a bit distracting though.

this is incredible! I love the colors and the styling.
my only negative would be the crazy amounts of wording scattered about the cover.

could this be shot by karl lagerfeld? I know a while back (during the cruise collection)
someone posted candids of him shooting her for something...
I'm just curious if this is what they were shooting

Natasha looks incredible on this cover. Pity that the cover is cluttered with text but overall it's a really nice one.

I'm happy for Natasha, but I don't like the cover, she looks very un-natural..

Wow, this is FIERCE!!! :woot: Natasha looks gorgeous, the text is mess though, hate it.

She looks great herself, but I HATE, despise, abhor the colors on that cover. The dress, the letting, everything makes it look so heavy and 70s.

mmmm this cover made me feel dizzy:wacko:.....that hideous text of gold and orange + that weird Natasha´s pose + odd gold dress...isn´t this a bit much???:wacko:....natasha looks gorgeous:wub: though

love the cover, love Natasha = great job Vogue Nippon :smile: and it's really cool to see their sept cover already since we're only in july, tks for the gift lol. I actually prefer this cover over her Vogue Paris or Vogue Portugal this year, this looks more classy and to me it could have been a David Sims' type-of-picture which is why I like it, I don't know who is the photographer yet but he did a great job :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->