Vogue Paris April 2009 : Scarlett Johansson by Mario Sorrenti

Booo no Abbey Lee :(
After she missed fashion week I was looking forward to seeing something new.

oh I really like the "Comme frere et soeur"-ed. lovely! could somebody please scan it for bigger pictures?

Booo no Abbey Lee :(
After she missed fashion week I was looking forward to seeing something new.

They should have used Abbey Lee for that... she was cast with Lauren Hutton for that L&T campaign which was really lovely.

That's the Knöpfel & Indlekofer editorial? You can hardly call that an editorial. Too bad. Too, too bad.

^En Vogue is usually three or four pages so I believe there will be more pictures from K & I.

I think this issue seems interesting. Cannot wait to receive my copy.

They should have used Abbey Lee for that... she was cast with Lauren Hutton for that L&T campaign which was really lovely.

Yes! I remember that. Abbey Lee really resembles a young Lauren Hutton as well. ^_^

[/center]

Does anyone have the issue and can tell me where the black (short) jumpsuit Anne is wearing is from? not the latex one but the other one? Thank you so much in advance! :heart:

there's only one jumpsuit ...
it's by Karl Lagerfeld (the one with a Balmain belt)
it's a black lurex mousseline asymétric (with résille) jumpsuit ...
that's the one ?

I got my subscriber copy today, overall a satisfying read. I'm still tired of these theme issues, I feel like I haven't been 100% inspired by Vogue Paris since last October's issue. Nonetheless, worth picking up, and is it just me or does Scarlett look a zillion times better with that hair color?

Oh and I scanned a page of the l'oeil section about la jupe pour l'homme for a blog post I'm doing, kinda odd to post just this one picture and the scan isn't fantastic either but I figured I'd share. :wink:

COUTUR3 4 SUR3, I'm jealous of you right now! I still haven't gotten my March issue. :( If it's not too much trouble can you please scan Lily's edit. I'm dying to see it! :woot:

COUTUR3 4 SUR3, I'm jealous of you right now! I still haven't gotten my March issue. :( If it's not too much trouble can you please scan Lily's edit. I'm dying to see it! :woot:

I'm very sorry to hear that. :cry: But LOL scanning Lily's ed would be quite the pain considering I'm not gonna mutilate my mag, I'm sure some kind soul who took a pair of scissors to their issue will scan some HQs, but the ed in its entirety was scanned by ASF if you're dyin to see it :wink: Here: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5553484&postcount=387

Last edited by a moderator:
^ They werent scans, they were just previews screen caped from a website. just fyi :flower:

this issue seems so interesting and promising so far

sit tide and wait for the HQ scannings :P:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->