Vogue Paris April 2009 : Scarlett Johansson by Mario Sorrenti

anythin isnt scanned yet) only previews

maybe you can do scans of sorrenti/ noces de diamants and anna selezneva?
maybe later if youte tired
the good thing in that issue- absence of centerfold pics- you dont have to merge `em)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought the supplement/notebook off eBay :rolleyes:

'14.5cm X 11.00cm' that was listed on the eBay listing ^_^

The rest in HQ

Mmmh ok finally I had the time :

Scans by Pomeline

I don't know why you are interested by the notebook... :blush: Honestley I don't know what to do with mine... Shopping list ? maybe ^_^

En Vogue

Prénom, Lauren by Knoepfel & Indlekofer

achAT-scans

i was watching the cnn vid and noticed a demo cover of scarlett with a white background,i reckon that could have been interesting cover instead of this one...
btw i like lilys ed :smile:

I DESPERATELY want one of these notebooks! Lara's cover preferably! I'll probably never write in it though lol. It's too sacred!

Noces de diamants

ph: Mario Sorrenti

1minuTescans

Thank you so much for your reply :flower: actually it's not that one, but the picture right after (also the picture with the Balmain shoes). I guess it must be a short dress then :P. Do you have the magazin?

it's by Rock & Republic ...
it's not featured on their site ... unfortunately ... so really hope we're talking about the same one ...

I DESPERATELY want one of these notebooks! Lara's cover preferably! I'll probably never write in it though lol. It's too sacred!

lol I Have the one with Lara, I'll never use it but only because I don't know what to do with it, if I could I'll send it to you ^_^

I got my issue today... they forgot to send me my March issue though. :ninja:
Anybody in France willing to part with their notebook because as expected I didn't get one. :( I probably wouldn't write in it but..

Zoom

photo: Giampaolo Sgura (& Clémence Le Vert)

achAT-scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->