Vogue Paris April 2012 : Doutzen Kroes by David Sims

Wow its really fresh!
Really reminds me Carines Vogue Paris.
Im so happy for Doutzen and the styling is just perfect!

How unexpected to see her on the cover, and its actually a nice photo, just not for the cover!

Nice cover, nothing more
It's amazing just because it's Doutzen, her beauty is just so perfect

So the work with David Sims was for Vogue Paris. I'm really happy for Doutzen and it's such a great cover. Very clean and Doutzen looks positively gorgeous. I hope the content does not disappoint.

Oh, I LOVE this! The Givenchy ensemble just looks too good on Doutzen.

Very clean and fresh, I welcome the white background with open arms lol
Is this Doutzen´s second VP cover?

Doutzen!!:woot: don't like what she's wearing though, the styling is horrible...

I've been trying to come up with something about it but I'm completely uninspired.

That cover isn't bad per se, it's just dull. Why can't this woman (Alt) take some risks and impress us?!

Kudos for the model choice though. I'm not Doutzen's biggest fan, but it's a nice change.

I thought it was from Vogue China when i first saw it in a thumbnail size. this doesn't excite me at all.

I don't find Doutzen beautiful normally but she looks very pretty here. I love the styling, too. But I find the pose a bit awkward. This is nice but I liked last month's with Natalia Vodianova better. For some reason this looks like a Vogue Deutsch or Vogue Nippon cover to me rather than a VP one. It's funny how the editorial content in VP is so similar every month but I find it hard to recognize VP as such when I see it on the newsstand because the covers never really reflect the identity of the magazine, IMO.

LOVELYYYY!!!!
Finally someone new on the cover!

DOUTZEN!!!!!!! Styling is good, I like the minimalist background, but...That pose is off. way, way off. Either way, can't wait to see the inside...

According to their page on facebook, it's out on March 23.

Wow, this is so boring. I've kind of given up hope about an exciting Vogue Paris..

Doutzen's expression is a little bit awkward like she was caught between poses, but at least it's someone new on the cover. Pretty sure the contents will be the same old crap Alt does every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->