Vogue Paris August 2008 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

dr4732

Reaction score
I"ll give a better review later :D but i can say that there is raquel, kate moss, anna selezneva, daria and sasha. Sorry if i forgot some names! It's the first time i created a thread and i think i made a mistake. The thread is located in the member support section and not in the magazine section :(!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you debora25 :flower:

Thread has been moved back to the magazine forum :lol:

debora25 has the magazine... so it's perfectly fine that she started the thread.

merci debora :wink: ...
is the cover any exciting ? and the editorials ?
thanks again for sharing ...

Thanks!

Nice to hear that Anna S. was able to break up the usual Vogue Paris crew. I'm a bit dissaointed she didn't get the cover, though.

thanks for the info, debora~~
can't wait to see the cover and the eds...
Daria!!!!!!!!

A new issue of VP at last! :woot: :clap:
Can't wait to see Kate, Daria & Anna. :woot:

Review [/i] Une fille, un style [/i] Ara Starck. 1. Reality show Ph: Terry richardson St: Emmanuelle alt M: Anna selezneva 2. Reality show Ph: Mario testino St: Carine roitfeld M: Raquel zimmerman 3. Reality show Ph: inez and vinoodh S: Carine Roitfeld M: Daria werbowy 4. Reality show Ph: Craig McDean St: Marie-Amelie Sauve M: Sasha pivovarova Nuits fauves Ph: inez and vinoodh St: emmanuelle alt M: kate moss

:woot: sounds exciting! can't wait to see the eds!

There is also an article about YSL. Here's a preview of the cover and the eds snapped by me.

Attachments

• Photo000.jpg
    Photo000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo002.jpg
    Photo002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo004.jpg
    Photo004.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo005.jpg
    Photo005.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo006.jpg
    Photo006.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
the cover seems to be good and kate looks fantastic! oh i'll end up buying this... vogue paris never disappoints:heart:

Oh this sounds like an exciting issue, i can't wait to see daria, anna, raquel and sasha! :woot:

Daria looks stunning... they all look beautiful... thank you for the snapshots... Vogue Paris is a must buy for me every month!

:heart: :flower:

Thanks so much - I'm excited to see Anna in VP with the usual top models. The preview of her ed is promising ^_^

Why are 4 eds all called Reality Show?

Also Kate looks really messed up :ninja:

In her edito Carine says that the issue is dedicated to Yves Saint Laurent. Here's the preview of the raquel ed. Snapped by me.

Attachments

• Photo003.jpg
    Photo003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 18
thanks for the review
the look of daria on the cover is quite surprising:D

:buzz: Raquel looks amazing, as well as Kate.
Cover looks amazing

:woot: finally! cant wait to see it! thanks for sharing debora!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->