Vogue Paris August 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^Georgia May is stunning. Yes, she has a strong resemblance to Lara, but she has a more innocent, girlish look to her. Plus, they kind of did her make up to make her resemble Lara more- particularly by focusing on her lips and teeth. I would love to see Georgia May in the magazine again. Out of all the celebrity/socialite spawns I have seen try to model, I think she has the most potential.
I feel the same. :flower: ^_^

^Georgia May is stunning. Yes, she has a strong resemblance to Lara, but she has a more innocent, girlish look to her. Plus, they kind of did her make up to make her resemble Lara more- particularly by focusing on her lips and teeth. I would love to see Georgia May in the magazine again. Out of all the celebrity/socialite spawns I have seen try to model, I think she has the most potential.

Those lips - are clearly belonging to the one and only Jagger clan :lol::heart:

this is definitely a must have issue, the main ed is amazing.it has something for everyone

am i blind or there really isn't shot for Lacroix in ADN de la mode?
thanks LOT for all the scans AngelLover. i really like cédric buchet's eds, especially Sur le vif. malgosia is fantastic.

^I didn't notice that at all!! And I can't believe it! What a crime :(!

Those lips - are clearly belonging to the one and only Jagger clan :lol::heart:

They certainly are ^_^! She seemed to get Mick's good genes on top of Jerry Hall's all around gorgeousness. The next issue should have a model-off between Georgia May and Alexandra and Theodora Richards :lol:! I know both of them have been in the magazine before as well.

^Don't forget Georgia's older sister.

Lizzie? She's pretty but she has NOTHING on Georgia May! She could definitely be part of the model-off though :lol:! I don't think any of the Rolling Stone children turned out unfortunate looking! But Georgia May has to be my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizzie always looks like she resents having to get out of bed to turn up for a shoot. She's a good-looking girl but seems permanently disgruntled in her pictures, as if she's in a bad mood that lasts all day, every day.

^I agree. She's a little too grungy for my tastes. But when she cleans up, applies a little bit of makeup, and throws on a gown, she can look as glamorous and beautiful as the rest of them.

will this issue still be on newsstands around the 20th august in france does anyone think? :flower:

What an extremely excellent issue. Like someone else said before me, I just love it that they can show that 'plain' studioshoots don't have to be dead and boring...it's amazing! I am so buying this...and I am especially excited to see Du Juan back on the pages of VP. Yay!

Oh PS: regarding I&V not shooting underaged girls...how old is Ranya? I always thought she was like 16 or something?

^ Ranya is 18 this year, but technically she isn't 18 at the time of the shoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->