Vogue Paris August 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Ooooh I can't watch the DVD :cry: I haven't got any sound with the first part :(

a question to the french tFSers: what does carré means in the hermès shot? the only meanings i know are "square" or "straightforward", and i don't see how they'd fit hermès...

It's the square !!! :smile:
The most known piece of Hermes is the scarf, and it's a square.... ^_^
When you read 'Carré Hermès', look at the scarf, and you'll see it !!! :P

How thick is this issue? spine

It's the square !!! :smile:
The most known piece of Hermes is the scarf, and it's a square.... ^_^
When you read 'Carré Hermès', look at the scarf, and you'll see it !!! :P
oh i didn't realize it could mean something else besides the geometric form itself (or a dull person). it's a language thing i guess, in my language i can't use that word to refer to a square scarf... i was helping my sister to understand what each page said and we were like "what does this mean? and why didn't they mention the scarf??" lol
thanks AngelLover:flower:

oh i didn't realize it could mean something else besides the geometric form itself (or a dull person). it's a language thing i guess, in my language i can't use that word to refer to a square scarf... i was helping my sister to understand what each page said and we were like "what does this mean? and why didn't they mention the scarf??" lol
thanks
AngelLover:flower:

That's neat! I wish I spoke French so I could understand each page, and read the articles in the magazine as well. My goal is to learn ASAP.

I need to go through and translate the "signature" of each brand like you :lol:!

A M A Z I N G
A M A Z I N G
A M A Z I N G

I'm not exception and I love main editorial very much. I think I'll receive this issue in the middle of August, can't wait. :woot:

The only thing I'm dissapointed about is that I&V didn't photograph Anna S.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's model of editorial 'Call Me'? and models in 'La Loi de la Jungle'?

how many covers does she have??:shock:
she was in last years august cover

she does look great in this one
really nice colours

i really want the DVD :cry:
i hope i can get in USA

the issue is out in san francisco (i got it saturday) so it should be in l.a. soon...
no dvd though...

i actually saw this issue at a Barnes & Nobles in Marina Del Rey this weekend. there was only one left though and it was pretty beat up so i didnt buy it. i like my copies to be fresh and/or barely touched lol. but yeah, its deff out in LA now.

still cant get over that Nina Ricci shot though. i wanna go to kinkos and have it blown up to put as a poster on my wall. its so beautiful.

I could of ripped all of the June/July issues off the shelves today.

I could of ripped all of the June/July issues off the shelves today.
:lol: I had the same feeling at B&N the other day when I came upon the "Women's Interest" section. :rolleyes: I wanted to throw Anja on the floor and stomp up and down on her face like a child. :blush:

^^ :rofl: I so know the feeling, hahah. And jsedacy87 i am the same, my issues need to look as if they have not been touched or visibly violated. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->