Vogue Paris August 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Who is she? Laura Blokhina?

Attachments

• VOGUE FRANCE 2009.08 158 - copie.jpg
    VOGUE FRANCE 2009.08 158 - copie.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 28
^thanks. I was waiting for it to show up at journeaux.fr.

I saw it today IRL, it felt like a brick compared to some of the recent 'pamphlets' :lol:, but I didn't get it.

VOGUE PARIS August 2009 / page 158 / Constance Jablonski by Lamsweerde+Matadin

Oh sorry! Here are the informations concerning the picture...
VOGUE PARIS August 2009 / page 158 / Constance Jablonski by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin.

Attachments

• VOGUE FRANCE 2009.08 158 - copie.jpg
    VOGUE FRANCE 2009.08 158 - copie.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 28
^classicalbang meant the source of the image. Is it your scan, or someone elses? From a website? :flower:

^ thanks augiziere :kiss: next time, you can just say "scans by me" with your post :flower:

That's a good issue, great scans angelLover!
I'm still wondering who is posing with Laura Blokhina... i really can't tell arrrghhh!!!!

03 - Lily D

08 - Anja Rubik
09 - Eniko
10 - Anna J
11 - Daria
12 - Malgosio

Is it definitely Anna? :unsure:
There is something about that pic that really convinces me it's not her. Maybe the nose, though the lips are Anna-lips, for sure. Maybe it's just me. :doh:

the main editorial is quite an eye full! not sold on the cover though, daria can photograph much better.

Will it come with the DVD in the US? Probably not. I went to B&N today and two other newsstands. STILL the June/July issue. :judge:

^ The dvd was fun but a bit underwhelming... I thought it would be longer and more... Informative

As for the US on-sale date, this issue only hit the French newstands a couple of days ago so I'm afraid foreign readers will have to be a bit more patient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->