Vogue Paris August 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by David Sims

Too much the simplicity boring cover in color, same styling very Chanel very boring i hate too

Last edited by a moderator:
hate the cover ...
probably because of the military shirt hiding her cat and the jkt and the haircut and the thing in her mouth ...
i like the background, though ...

eniko was shot by sorrenti... it's written there.
great for freja but i hate the cover... they should have used vivid colors, it looks so dead.

Eniko is actually shot by sorrenti and this is another regular beuty article accompaining by one shot only.

freja already was on Vogue paris with group of the models taken by Testino in november 2005

eniko was shot by sorrenti... it's written there.
great for freja but i hate the cover... they should have used vivid colors, it looks so dead.

Same here. This cover's a total void of any life or warmth, I actually really hate it, and a David Sims 60+ page editorial sounds like a total snooze fest, but some of the shots don't look bad so I'll just wait and see.

:lol: It almost looks like a fan made cover (no offense to people who do make their own covers).

I see Daria, Malgosia, Karmen, Naomi, Siri and Eniko ... a pretty packed issue from the looks of it. Its quite different from Vogue Paris and the Freja takeover at the moment is not too bad either.

The light blue and that bright white and black is so tacky! Also her complexion.

This is anything but the best Freja has looked. I'm still giving it a yay for this achievement. Vogue Germany is next Freja!

Is this her first VP Cover? I'm glad, but I don't like it.

No, this is not Freja's first cover. She had a multi-girl one in 2005.

[/URL]

originally posted by BerlinRocks from Her Famed Good Looks

Last edited by a moderator:
who is the model next to the Anja backstage beauty pic? In the "Classe Pilote" edit?? Looks like Mina Cvetkovic??? :unsure:

poor Raquel must be fuming in the corner:cry: :lol:
the content looks great, same can't be said for the cover unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->