Vogue Paris June/July 2012 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Is the Lara Stone by Nan Goldin editorial a reprint from the one in VP February 2009?

looking forward to natasha's ed, not really wowed by gisele's photos like about 4 from the main ed and 2 from the b/w ed.

Natasha's editorial looks amazing, and I love Zuzanna's appearances in VP as of late.

I agree! And Zuzanna has been putting something new, since VP doesn't seem to be fond of using different models, new additions are always refreshing (proof of this is Nadja's Editorial)

This issue is amazing! Very solid. Gisele`s editorial is very beautiful. She`s so healthy and so vibrant. Her editorial gives of joy and happiness. Her Valentino editorial is ethereal. Very magical.

Can't wait to see the rest of the editorials

Yeey such a great issue! I'm very happy to see Zuzanna again -she's simply perfect for french vogue!

Gisele is such a pro. Love her editorial and I&V really captured her body in an elegant way.

i was kinda bored by the beach photos nothing special
gsiele became more and more conmercial

Needless to mention, Vogue Paris has surpassed the other publications, this month. You cannot go wrong with Gisele or Daria by Inez & Vinoodh. Although I have to admit I'm not overwhelmed with Natasha by Mario Sorrenti. Nadja's editorial seems to be the one that will be knock-out in real.

Massive thanks for the review and photos, Thefrenchy!

I really like that picture that's a direct replicate of Andre Kertesz's famous Underwater Swimmer. I really wish they would have done just a little something else with the creative direction/set design-or even photographed at a beach where there were some locals there just hanging out. The beach feels so...desolate. And Gisele in ridiculous poses in highly saturated images is just not enough for me....

I don't know..all the Summer editorials this year so far make Summer look really...boring.

I don't really care for Gisele, but this issue is one of VP's best in a long time. The eds look great even though it's Gisele overkill.

Two little thing about the graphic design

I noticed that the are using a white frame in the editorials,
it is interesting.

I noticed too that in the cover the text "Vogue" and Giselle hair
was not very good worked to make a real fusion.

Just that I love the cover and the main editorial, I wish I could see in good quality or better I wish I could have an paper Vogue Paris issue in my hands someday... everymonth.

^Me neither...what a shame.

Has anybody seen about the Health Initiative?
Such a great idea. It was high time to see this in a magazine such as Vogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually like the supplement cover much more than Gisele's..
what are they waiting to give Karmen a VP cover?!:judge:

The Supplement cover is better than the real cover tbh.

The main cover looks sexy but kinda powerless. I'm not into the make-up of supplement cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->