Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

I agree. Daria and Suvi's eds are the highlights so far.
Yes, definitely! I love how the colors are oversaturated in Suvi's editorial. Not to mention that she really delivers in print. I love how strangely photogenic she is. And Daria... Those cheekbones :heart: The first shot is to die for.

Holy crap. Suvi & Daria's editorials blow me away. Stunning! :shock: The stark green amid the gloomy mood in Daria's story and the colors, landscape and ominous red tones in Suvi's. . . everything is perfect.

I am happily surprised by the content- I am hooked. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Daria & Kate`s editorials blew me away! AMAZING!! Now this is a solid September issue! Wow, Le Noir is amazing. I am liking the new simple layout of the magazine. Amazing. I`m contented

Wow! It's not a good but a great issue. The editorials are really beautiful, all of them. The photographers, stylists and models all did a very good job. I'll swallow my words this month 'cause Emmanuelle really delivered. Guess I'm finally going to spend some money in Vogue Paris after many many months. :heart:

Editorial:

Le Noir Partie 1
Photographer: Mert & Marcus
Models: Saskia De Brauw & Aymeline Valade
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni
Nails: Lorraine Griffin

zinio

Editorial:

Le Noir Partie 2
Model: Suvi Koponen
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair: Garren & Daniel Martin
Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni

zinio

Editorial:

Le Noir Partie 3
Models: Kate Moss & Saskia De Brauw
Styling: Katy England
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury

zinio

Editorial:

Le Noir Partie 4
Model: Daria Werbowy
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury

zinio

Pleasantly surprised by how strong this issue is!
Nice to see Milou van Groesen in a solo editorial. This girl is so underrated. Her jewelry editorial looks very nice.
Love the beauty editorial with the pastel hair :heart:
Le Noire Partie I with Saskia and Aymeline looks fantastic! Definitely my favorite here. The styling, the locations, the cast, the posing, everything works. I don't really like the part with Suvi, but maybe I will change my mind later, it does look intriguing, I'm just not convinced by Suvi as a model. Kate Moss' editorial looks seriously phenomenal, that first shot in her editorial... :wub:

Thanks for posting all the editorials, Mat Cyruss!

So was Lara only booked for the cover? This is a surprising issue. Suvi's ed is one of the best I've seen VP produce in quite some time.

This is fabolous! My favourite work from Mert&Marcus a long time!
The colors, the backdrope, the styling...everything is right!
J´adore!

Daria's editorial is fabulous, definitely a major highlight of this issue (which I actually find quite nice, all in all).

Daria looks seriously smokin, my fav thing about this issue definitely. Sad that Lara doesnt have an edit but overall a really good issue, strong Carine vibe to it.

And Aymeline proves to be one of the best editorial models of the moment... again. My favourite editorial, without a doubt!

Love Suvi's editorial, the colors make it really amazing! The rest looks great, too, all of the models did a really great job!

Great covers, boring content.

Why people buy black clothes? :sick::yuk:

Howewer Daria's ed is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->