Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

The content looks nice so far. I really like that the Noir editorial seems to tell different sides to Emmanuelle's idea of 'Parisienne.' It isn't one big mess of an editorial like the one she did in LA a few issues back, which was so random that at times it made no sense to me. This one is more thoughtful and beautiful. Kate does Goth really well, but my favorite has to be Daria simply because she pulls off the masculine-feminine edge that I tend to associate Parisian women with really well. I do think, however, that the Raf editorial is painfully boring and whoever that model is she needs some help with her posing.

Daria looks amazing in her editorial. Everything looks pretty good to me, I just wish I could see who photographed them.

Le Noir looks beautiful. Daria is really looking like Iris Strubegger in the first few shots!

Kate's editorial looks amazing, also Suvi's, surprised that Natasha is not part of september issue.

Wait, Lara doesn't have an ed?

Oh Daria Werbowy!. Nothing less than an icon. What a truly masterpiece that editorial is. She simply oozes experience, greatness, control, sexyness, sensuality,luxe, and I can go on with the adjectifs. After a not so great Cavalli campaign, and a a very unflattering new haircut, she comes in with those photos. Absolutely thrilled about this magazine.

Kate,s ed looks breathtaking and I can't wait to see Lara's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm also wondering what happened with Lara, hope there is an editorial inside. Well, for me Mert and Marcus do their best work outside of the studio, specially when they have leafy backgrounds :heart: and this is not an exception. I also love Kate's editorial even if it's completely in b/w, it's very strong. This issue looks really cute so far, Daria's cheekbones are to die for on the editorial :blush: Maybe I'm not a fan of them on the cover but here... just Wow

so we got

Saskia & Aymeline
Kate & Saskia
daria
suvi

all by mert & marcus

saskia in 2 eds -this is the first time the reason 4 me to respect emmanuelle

She has definitely stepped it up a notch or two for this issue, I feel like she is finally getting somewhere...

First September issue by Vogue Paris I will buy in.. 4 years. Mamma mia. :heart:

Beautifully edited, all of it, Suvi's and Aymeline's Le Noir is how you do theatrical, W should take a few hints cause their version of the concept came out disastrous this month. Malgosia, Isabelle and the stories with Kate and Daria are beautiful in their own way as well. I'm pleasantly surprised by Emmanuelle... I do feel like somewhere in this issue, the model with skinny jeans/short shorts and chunky sweater will pop up but I might as well forgive it when the main productions talk about change and a compromise to showcase talent, encouraging it and not suppressing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I was not expecting the content to be this good. A lot of it reminds me of ed's I've seen from the 2003-2004 era of VP and that definitely makes me happy. I agree that the Raf for Dior ed isn't that exciting but everything else I LOVE :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
selectual
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->