Vogue Poland June 2021 : Ola Rudnicka by Kuba Ryniewicz

Massive ''Paris Paris'' headline and two eye-catching bags full of bread... please. That's simply hilarious.

- We need to show Paris on the cover ASAP!
- Ugh-h-h, maybe... BAGUETTES and CHANEL and a cozy AVENUE?!
- And also we can write PARIS TWICE on the cover with HUGE letters!
- You, both of you, promoted!

This is how it must've went in the Conde Nast office.

Next up: Vogue Polska: Dresden Dresden!
Toni Garrn, Alex Pettyfer, their children, 5 pints of beer and 10 kilos of bratwurst on the cover!

that must’ve been an interesting brainstorming at Vogue Polska headquarters that day :ninja:

bad, obviously. and those Chanel leggings :doh:

that must’ve been an interesting brainstorming at Vogue Polska headquarters that day :ninja:

bad, obviously. and those Chanel leggings :doh:
IMO Chanel pay for this because Ola living in Paris (she also speaks in French) and she is regular Chanel model.
Bad cover and idea.

I am Polish and I should support the Polish edition of the magazine, but if I see something so bad, I can't. I'm sorry.
It looks like a Polish woman escaping from a Parisian cafe with bags of stolen bread. Old bread. And, in addition, poorly dressed. Who cares that it's Chanel, since it's probably the worst outfit from the last collection.

I'm pretty sure there are much better shots inside the magazine. WHAT the hell is going on in Vogue Polska?!? After Malgosia Bela left things are getting worse and worse.

She barely can hold those super BIG bags....maybe she baked this baguettes? lol...and those leggings...i don't mind if they want to pay tribute to another country but do it with dignity! i can see all Parisians laughing at this....

Something very unsettling about how she's pointing her toe while carrying two bags of bread in the middle of an empty street LOL.

Virginie's Chanel is just not photogenetic!

Well, this magazine has been a pure embarrassment since day one (or maybe two, the first cover was actually promising), but this one is a new low. At this point I really hope that when their contract expires, they won't be able to renew the concession. It doesn't make sense since literally nobody cares about this magazine and it doesn't sell.

This cover is making me want to eats carbs asap :D

The heritage of "Emily in Paris" so they did their "Ola in Paris" version...lame...

I'm curious of the editorial. Cover is not good

Two pics from the main editorial, taken from vogue.pl

Vogue pl 1.jpg Vogue pl 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->