Vogue Poland June 2021 : Ola Rudnicka by Kuba Ryniewicz

Why not:
1) Krakow Krakow
2) Gdansk Gdansk
3) Warsaw Warsaw
?

1. Paris is one of the key fashion cities. Why not pay tribute to it? The idea that Polish Vogue needs to be a nationalist fashion magazine is silly.

2. Speaking of silly, I think it’s good to have a sense of humor when looking at any cover that is on-the-nose like this. Most people who visit Paris or think of Paris will go for the baguettes, will seek out a Chanel boutique, and will tour the quaint streets. Entry into another culture often begins with seeking the quintessential things of that culture. I think the cover is a humorous salute to this human compulsion. Let’s just have fun with this. I’d prefer a story on the complex beauty of any city but maybe most fashion editors aren’t up to the task. Fashion magazine usually keep things light to be honest. I mean Britney and the flag on US Vogue anyone?

3. I didn’t know of Ola until now and she is stunning!

Massive ''Paris Paris'' headline and two eye-catching bags full of bread... please. That's simply hilarious.
i just died of gluten overdose just by looking at this. what a bad photo, wrong angle, terrible pose, embarrassing styling. everything about it is so clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->