Vogue Russia August 2009 : Dree Hemingway by Alasdair McLellan

Dree Hemingway
by Alasdair Mclellan

vogue.ru/my inbox

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hello surrealseven... my inbox is not a proper credit. Please credit the source or the images will have to be removed.

Thank you.

Thanks for posting, surrealseven! :flower: it's a quite bad edit, the photos are very bad retouched, almost doesn't look like a person & the styling it self is not much good, I like her hair style though. Good thing: she's showing her breasts for the first time, at least it's the first time I'm seeing them, although I thought they were bigger.

This is an awful editorial, she is sooo NOT the right model for this idea, nothing works there.

Really Really awful ed,,,so sad!,,,Is Dree first major cover and she gets to look this Tacky...:yuk:
Beautiful Jewels Though! ^_^

are these outtakes or do they MEAN it's real?:o
as much as i love Alasdair's work this is really just unconvincing to say the least...:shock:

I like Dree normally so I'm pretty shocked at how bad she looks on the cover and in this ed. I love Sigrid's shoot though, so stunning.

I actually think this is a great ed, at least it was a good idea but yes, a different model probably would have suited this ed better although I love dree. I wouldn't call it tacky though..

Sigrid is fast becoming a favourite of mine but Dree I really don't have any feelings towards her ed, it's done absolutely nothing.. bad or good.

i rememeber seeing dree in a vogue paris ed about watches (and of course they had to mention she was the grand-daughter of ernest hemingway) and i think she's pretty, but this jewelry ed is bad indeed - i think she suits the concept but it was badly executed, i can't believe the photographer was alasdair mclellan...

I adore Sigrid's and Dree's eds ! They're smashing !

Dree has a serious case of the man-face. She looks like a dude.

Dree's ed must be the the most uninspiring piece of work Alasdair McLellan has ever produced. Even his work for Bazaar is better.

And Dree doens't look good either in most shot. Her forehead looks too big in this ed.

I like some of the shot of Dree's ed...some are perfectly decadent...others don't work mostly because imo she has no pretty breasts to show...

I like some of the shot of Dree's ed...some are perfectly decadent...others don't work mostly because imo she has no pretty breasts to show...
Just what I was thinking, somebody like Lara or Edita could of pulled it off. But Dree is umm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->