Vogue Russia February 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Solve Sundsbo

The ed is good, especially the second pic :D
I'm not sure if the cover is going to look better in HQ :innocent:

her editorial is nice..i'm not particularly blown away but it is better than i expected for it to be.

Solve Sundsbo shot the editorial so wouldn't it be a big possibility that he, not M&M, shot the cover as well?
It does, there is no way they would make such typo and credit the wrong photographer,but i guess we need to wait until someone that actually has the issue confirms it.

I like it a lot, looks fresh, and the color palette and composition is good. It almost looks political in a way.

victoria has really stepped up her modelling game...wow 1st her ads now this...pretty coo;

It does, there is no way they would make such typo and credit the wrong photographer,but i guess we need to wait until someone that actually has the issue confirms it.

The shoot was styled by Katie Grand, and the photography was by Sølve Sundsbø.
victoriadavidbeckham.blogspot.com

It didnt take Katie Grand long to settle into Conde Nast...:innocent:

right credits for Beckham photos

I now have the magazine in hands.

Victoria Beckham - Викторианская эпоха
credits for cover and editorial
photo: Solve Sundsbo
styling: Katie Grand
Her ed. has 10 pages, 8 photos, 2 pages of text.

contents

p. 210 / 10 pages / 8 photos
Victoria Beckham - Викторианская эпоха [The Reign of Victoria] - ph: Solve Sundsbo - styling: Katie Grand

p. 220 / 12 pages / 8 photos
Constance @Marilyn (Jablonski?) - Танцуют все - ph: Matt Irwin - styling: Samira Nasr

p. 232 / 12 pages / 11 photos
Darya Kurovska - Родео-драйв [Rodeo-drive] - ph: Terry Tsiolis - styling: Simon Robins

p. 244 / 16 pages / 13 photos
13 Апостолов [13 Apostles] - ph: Jason Kibbler
"The leading lights of American fashion all came out for a photo shoot in Russian Vogue... ... young bucks like Alexander Wang as well as luminaries Diane von Furstenberg and Oscar de la Renta..."

p. 260 / 4 pages / photos: Steven Meisel
Бес ретуши "The Human Retouch"

p. 113 / Jewelry ed. / model: Zuzana @Viva London / 5 photos by Aitken Jolly

p. 132 / Кофе со сливками / Coffee with cream, 2 pages
Interview with Mario Testino - Ресторан. Марио.

^ thank you, achAT :flower: Looks like not very exiting issue :unsure:

:woot::D:heart:
Victoria looks utterly perfect in this magazine,,, The cover is so high Fashion, she looks every inch the style Icon she is nowadays...
I love her editorial,,,as it represents how strong and how important she`s becoming everyday...the woman feels fashion in a way no one in the world does..She enjoys it so much and u can tell by every one of her everyday outfits; The way she speaks about Fashion in her interviews, and the high demand and recognition she`s getting by the entire fashion industry..., Victoria breathes and lives for Fashion...No doubt about it!!!! :judge:

Meisel has an ed, not a reprint?

It's not really an ed., it's a story on "using a computer to alter photos" [english summary] and "a lone group of gentlemen have spoken out against retouching" [same] - 2 pages text. And 2 pages with 2x2 photos by Meisel sort of untouched/retouched.

VB looks fantastic on the cover and in her editorial. If Vogue (US) is going to keep with their celebrity covers i wish they would move on to something more sophisticated like this VR one. Thank you shely and achat :heart:

It's not really an ed., it's a story on "using a computer to alter photos" [english summary] and "a lone group of gentlemen have spoken out against retouching" [same] - 2 pages text. And 2 pages with 2x2 photos by Meisel sort of untouched/retouched.

Oh, thanks! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->