Vogue Spain December 2009 : Iris Strubegger by Mark Pillai

Lizzy.P

Reaction score
Iris Strubegger by Mark Pillai

scaned my me

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see Iris getting the cover of a more mainstream edition of Vogue, although I'm not fond of the hunchback dress and there's too much text. But I do like the way it's an unexpected choice of model, and there's always decent enough content for me inside.

Iris looks ok but the cover is too crowded with text.

Not really fond of the cover and I don't like Iris, so it doesn't help me to like it either. Thanks for posting. I'm excited for a review on this. :flower:

It is always so good to see Iris on the cover of a magazine. I do hope she has an editorial inside. The cover is not that impressive but it needn't be - Iris strong look makes it exceptional.
Thank you so much for scanning, LizzyP.

"Fántastico Mr. Tisci"
by Mark Pillai

"Solo las valientes"
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier
model: Iris Strubegger

my own scans

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice editorial, thanks for the scans LizzyP. Pity that it's black and white, I would have loved to see it in color.

Not a huge fan of the cover but the ed looks great! Love Iris.

Iris and MArk Pilai for the cover of Vogue Espana. Both choices are very interesting.

Fantastic, and unepxected to see Iris on this cover. Now the cover itself is not the best, i dont like that they bleached her eyebrows.

Wow what a stare, totally like it!!
Happy to see her on a cover, she rocks it. Thanks a lot for your scans Lizzy :smile:

It looks like an outtake of her Givenchy campaign but I still love the cover and ed!

Can anyone please post a review? Advance thanks.

Why do I suddenly have to urge to start collecting Vogue Spain? Iris looks stunning on the cover and in her editorial.

Nobody knows, Vogue28, but I think it's not the best stage of the magazine... I would dismiss all the team. It's a very boring (even annoying sometimes) magazine nowadays.

^I think the same. Every moth Vogue Spain desapoints me more

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agetyuter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->