Vogue Germany September 2011 : Iris Strubegger by Alex Lubomirski

^ It is filled with lots of advertorials. These ones above are just the main editorials. The Accessoire supplement conatins another editorial photographed by Thomas Schenk.

Dream Works

fotos: Alex Lubomirski
model: Iris Strubegger

my scans​

Last edited by a moderator:
Stadtgespräch Models are Hanaa Ben Abdesslem and another model (utm) walking down the streets of NYC as well as Valerija Kelava against a simple white background (very expressive, stunning shots)

Verführung is Carola Remer, mainly close ups, bright colours, very Tom Ford (who all the clothes are by)

Ziva your scans are perfect! thanks :smile:

from the tiny picture in the first post I expected the worst, but this is actually quite a good cover!
love the makeup and styling, but honestly with me you could never go wrong with vamp-inspired makeup and setting

Now having seen the cover in HQ it is even better than I was expecting:heart:
I love how all the colours and patterns seem to blend together. The carpet, the chair, the dress, the shoes. Also it's pefect for the upcoming autumn season.
Also 'Dream Works' is sensational......possibly Lubomirski's best work and Iris is a class act here and works those couture pieces for all their worth.
Thanks for the stunning scans Ziva :flower:

Stadtgespräch part 1

Vogue Germany september 2011
fotos: Knopefel/Indlekofer
models: Hanaa Ben Abdesslem, Valerija Kelava

my scans​

Stadtgespräch Part 2

Vogue Germany september 2011
fotos: Knopefel/Indlekofer
models: Hanaa Ben Abdesslem, Valerija Kelava

my scans​

Dream Works is best so far, Iris in haute couture is such a treat!!

Iris and Alex created pure magic together. I love the styling, the model, the photographer, everything about it.

I especially love it since Iris isn't a commercial looking model and yet she is so stunning, hope I see more of her :smile:

aaaaaaaaaaah the cover is amazing as well as Iris' ed, Stadtgespräch is nice as well, I'm definitely going to buy this issue.

Got this issue today, and i have to say its fantastic, thick, with good content!

The cover is sexy, and my eye went to it immediately before any other.

Iris Strubegger come back??gearty she looks beautiful always

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->