Vogue Germany September 2011 : Iris Strubegger by Alex Lubomirski

Vogue Germany september 2011

"Herbstzeitlos"
photos: Lachlan Bailey
model: Mirte Maas

my scans​

Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer's editorial has to outshine the entire issue. I'm surprised at how weak the content is, actually. I'll be intrigued to see what the supplement has to offer.

Does anyone know who's the third model in the Knoepfl/Indlekofer's ed along with Hanaa and Valerija?

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who wondered about her too ^ it's Isabel Hickmann. She deserves to be credited as well!

The cover is great but the ed is clearly fantastic, how stunning is Iris!?!!

Does anyone know if this issue is out in the UK yet?

I'm surprised at how weak the content is, actually. I'll be intrigued to see what the supplement has to offer.

I have to agree, the content is lacking, I find nothing really appealing or inspiring.

Thanks, just double checking, I already noticed its on newsstand.co.uk, but have been checking the last few days, it just says request this issue, normally it would say how many copies there are so I'm assuming it might be out of stock. Anyway I specifically ordered this issue in advance on the 23rd July so I thought I would have received it by now.

Still haven't even received the August issue too, again I ordered this on the 7th of August from magazinecafe.co.uk, I assume it got lost in the postal system so they have requested a replacement copy for me. Seem to be having a hard time even managing to get a copy of Vogue Germany lately, guess its just my luck.

Thanks, just double checking, I already noticed its on newsstand.co.uk, but have been checking the last few days, it just says request this issue, normally it would say how many copies there are so I'm assuming it might be out of stock. Anyway I specifically ordered this issue in advance on the 23rd July so I thought I would have received it by now.

Still haven't even received the August issue too, again I ordered this on the 7th of August from magazinecafe.co.uk, I assume it got lost in the postal system so they have requested a replacement copy for me. Seem to be having a hard time even managing to get a copy of Vogue Germany lately, guess its just my luck.

I've found Magazine Cafe's service terrible, for getting current issues. Newsstand provides a more reliable one, stating which issues they have in stock. Their customer service is impeccable too, I've always received a response within the hour.

The other thing I'd suggest, if you're a religious reader of Vogue Germany, order into the local newsagents. I do that for a lot of publications and I have no hassle getting hold of issues. I've noticed they arrive in better condition than in WHSmith. Plus the prices charged online included postage, so you'd be saving too. Maybes take a look at the Subscription Help thread.

I just got this issue and it is my very first german vogue issue and I'm rrrreeeaaaaallllyyyyyy excited, I love it so much :D

^ It is filled with lots of advertorials. These ones above are just the main editorials. The Accessoire supplement conatins another editorial photographed by Thomas Schenk.

Can anyone confirm if that accessories editorial by Thomas Schenk features model Jade Jackson? TIA :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->