Vogue Thailand March 2013 : Malgosia Bela

kewkaw

Reaction score
562975_10151522100059108_1890589711_n.jpg

Malgosia Bela in Emilio Pucci S/S2013

With Thai Word "ชีวิตรัก"

Photo taken by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not crazy about the layout or the picture postion (it doesnt make the dress look good) but Im very happy to see Malgosia. Very pretty cover.

Beautiful image. Beautiful Malgosia. The text placement is very Marie Claire.
Without those cheap fonts, it is one beautiful cover!

Last edited by a moderator:
Malgosia looks great, love her angle but it's not really stand out cover. I want to see inside.

It looks good! Nice make up and hair, not a fan of the styling but it works well here.

Not her best angle,but still a nice cover for Vogue Thailand.
Malgosia rocks it !!!

I don't understand. The angle makes he look like a goose, what's with that huge body and turned neck that's the size fo her head. At least it's Malgosia and not some random model though.

Malgosia is everywhere now!
I like that cover, esp. her make up.

The angle and the hair make me think of a cobra snake, and as per usual, Malgosia can do no wrong in my eyes

Malgosia looks nice here and the styling's growing on me.

I like it. Just imagine how great would it be if all the texts were in Thai.

I wish it was some "random" thai model. I love when magazines support girls from their countries.

I wish it was some "random" thai model. I love when magazines support girls from their countries.

I dont mind it. Im hoping for them to do what Vogue Korea does, which is a very nice balance between home girls and international models. Because if they only use thai models it will become boring, but if they only use known models they will loose their identities (Vogue Japan)

Another okay cover... I`m still waiting for something from them that will leave a mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->