Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
reprint W Magazine US, March 2007

aladin.co.kr & glossynewsstand.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaw-Dropping Cover
and so glad to see Snejana !

How many Onopkan hearts stopped beating when they read the title of this thread? :lol: That's quite crazy to use a 6-year old reprint for a cover, especially when it's an anniversary issue! Obviously it's a gorgeous cover, though!

How many Onopkan hearts stopped beating when they read the title of this thread? :lol: That's quite crazy to use a 6-year old reprint for a cover, especially when it's an anniversary issue! Obviously it's a gorgeous cover, though!

My heart almost stopped when I saw Snejana's name
It's sad that they're using a reprint but it's still a gorgeous cover

Yes, it's a stunning image and is one of my favorite pictures of Snejana. But, a 6 year old picture as a cover?! What?

They celebrate the 100th issue using the reprint of an old pic taken 6 years ago. Disappointing. What's the point of making this a special issue, then? :/

This image is literally ICONIC. It was printed 6 years ago and has been featured on a book cover and now reprinted for an anniversary issue.

Of course I would have loved to see a recent image from Snejana because she has been idle for what feels like such a long time and I miss her but her presence is enough to keep me happy at the moment.

They celebrate the 100th issue using the reprint of an old pic taken 6 years ago. Disappointing. What's the point of making this a special issue, then? :/

this is a shame really!

:raiseshand:

:lol:

I'll take an old picture of Snejana over no Snejana any day. :heart:

Atleast they used a wonderful reprint! Hmmm, I cringe with the red

Its a 6 yr Old reprint AND the cover of the W Book....

W-The-first-40-years-book.jpg

www.highsnobette.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->