Audacieuse: Anna Ewers By Mert And Marcus For Vogue Paris August 2014

model: anna ewers
photographer: mert and marcus
stylist: emmanuelle alt
hair: shay ashual
make-up: yadim
manicure: marisa carmichael

glossynewsstand.com

I like the content, despite the horrible cover and the Mert & Marcus ed. Sasha's ed is cool and I like Patrik's as well

this is probably one of the best covers of the year. the colors, anna's pose, the bleached brow- it's all sooo chic and very mert + marcus. love it, completely.

Koller saving the issue here, the styling of Incendiaire is stunning.

oh that's so sweet of you 2ou3choses! Please do, only if its not an inconvenience!

Thank you!

2ou3choses if you need help, let me know I'll help you :flower:

oh that's so sweet of you 2ou3choses! Please do, only if its not an inconvenience!

Thank you!

No problem. It's a fairly short interview. Here it is!

“Hashtag #CCD”

By Sophie Volanges

She was the first to mix fur and jeans, denim and Chanel jackets with Hermès scarfs. For three decades, the fashion editor Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele has shaken up the styling world with provocative images of femininity working alongside Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino, Inez & Vinoodh … Encountering this “guerilla of style,” radiant and hyperactive, a great “classic eccentric” according to Karl Lagerfeld, will soon be as frequent online – thanks to a Youtube channel and an Instagram account (@carlynecerfdedudzeele) with tens of thousands of followers – as it is on billboards and the pages of glossy magazines.

Interview:

How did you come up with the idea of “collisions” – jeans and a Chanel jacket, fur and sportswear … who helped with your style?

Collisions? No … It’s a state of mind. It’s my own style: it’s the "#cerfstyle.” I like the street, I never followed the trends, I am my instinct … I’ve always made my “salad.” “C’est mon traficotage à moi.”

What combination of clothes and accessories have you never dared to make?

None. I always do what I have in my head.

What memories do you have of Gianni Versace?

Gianni was my friend. Work, complicity, trust … all that with joy and lightness!

Karl Lagerfeld said that you are a “classic eccentric.” What does this mean to you?

Karl always has the right word … he knows me very well.

You live between New York and Paris. Which city is in your eyes the capital of fashion?

Even if one day the entire world speaks the same language, Paris will always be Paris.

Naomi, Linda, Christy, Kate … you are close to the most beautiful girls in the world. What’s the difference between a model and a supermodel?

It’s only a question of personality.

For you what is the ultimate in elegance?

To have a dog!

And the height of bad taste?

Human stupidity.

What are your recent fashion favorites?

They are linked together. Every day I have favorites, especially when I am going to visit monsieur Alaïa.

Internet and fashion, what do you think about it?

It’s the speed that I adore … fast, fast, fast, fast: that’s all that I like about it.

Why did you start making videos for Youtube?

Because I adore it!

Do you have a mantra?

Simplicity. It’s still the most chic thing in the world.

Translation by me

Last edited by a moderator:
2ou3choses if you need help, let me know I'll help you :flower:

Thanks for the offer! I had trouble with her saying: "c'est mon traficotage à moi."

If you have any ideas ...

Also, there are a few random quotes that are not part of the interview that I left out. Feel free to translate those if you like! :flower:

Oh gosh I have no idea how we can translate "traficotage" :blink:

^according to google translate it´s tampering or manipulation :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->