Vogue Paris August 2014: Anna Ewers by Mert & Marcus

Melancholybaby

Reaction score
Vogue Paris August 2014 : Anna Ewers by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

vogue.fr

Hmm, don't know really how to feel about this. Styling and background are kind of cool, but barely recognizable Anna's face and text is really off...

Makes me feel very uncomfortable -> all that sweat, plastic clothes and deep colours. Anna looks hot, but for different reasons :D.

I think it's one of Vogue Paris' most dynamic and interesting covers in quite a while.

Anna looks incredible - so sultry and beyond her teen years.

#pooranja

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t like it at all. Hopefully she gets another VP cover soon

Looks like she´s having a belly on this cover :(

Gorgeous! This will look so amazing in print, the colors are enticing. I pretty much love how brash this cover is, it will be either loved or hated by people!

It's alright, certainly better than some of Alt's previous covers
Congrats to Anna for scoring a major coup! :flower:

Yesss!!! So happy for Anna. She looks absolutely sensational! This cover is going to be such a standout on newsstands; the colours are amazing! :buzz:

I think it's one of Vogue Paris' most dynamic and interesting covers in quite a while.

Agreed! I'm looking forward to receiving the issue, I hope the colours are as vibrant "in the flesh" :woot:

'Bold' is the word for our August edition, fronted by the magnetic Anna Ewers shot by Mert & Marcus. Out July 23.

"March 2014. Chanel shows in a high fashion supermarket, recreated by Karl Lagerfeld in the Grand Palais for the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 collection. It was a flash of inspiration that defined the season and certainly caught our attention. And with good reason: daring to be bold is in fashion magazine DNA. This time, a whole issue bursts off its glossy pages, in audacious style," writes Emmanuelle Alt, Vogue Paris editor-in-chief in her August 2014 editorial. Spearheading a magnetic issue packed with bold women from today and yesterday, hot new catwalk queen Anna Ewers lends her angelic Brigitte Bardot features to photography duo Mert & Marcus, in a neon-soaked fashion editorial showcasing the best of the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 collections - think re-purposed symbolism, color clashes and whole looks from single labels, featuring Jeremy Scott for Moschino, Rick Owens and super stylist Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele. Our friends on the other side of the Atlantic are also known for pushing limits without crossing boundaries, in the bold approach that is at the beating heart of US audacity embodied for us by screen actor Kristen Stewart and Ellen DeGeneres, who is never out of the news with her ebullient US television talkshow. From legendary female names of legend to promising future talent, get set for a creative new season with our August issue, out July 23.

Vogue Paris n°949, on newsstands, your smartphone and your tablet July 23.

source: VOGUE.FR

I can't decide if I like it or not. The colours in real life will either look really good or really bad. I don't like the styling but I am very happy for Anna to get the cover.

Beyond happy for Anna! She's a star. :heart: Finally someone worthy on the cover!

That said, the cover is an eyesore. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->