Vogue Paris August 2014: Anna Ewers by Mert & Marcus

^ MTE, but Emanuelle's styling is nowhere near as fresh as Cortina's was in that HC story IMO. Nice effort on that one but it's all a bit vulgar for me.

I love the Raquel story with Sorrenti and Melanie W; although I feel somewhat sorry for the snake in some shots :ninja:. Great looks chosen for the story!

This is too good to be an August issue! All the eds are great, but Carolyn's and Sasha's are my favorites especially.

Nice issue, by far, the Sasha's story is my fave & also i like the Raquel's ed.

Anna and Raquel's editorials are great. They're both fabulous print models.

I'm really surprised at how good Anna is in front of the camera. Mert & Marcus didn't do her justice with the March ed but here she became a completely person.

Raquel also proves once again what a great model she is. Her VP cover is more than long overdue at this point.

Audacieuse: Anna Ewers By Mert And Marcus For Vogue Paris August 2014

model: anna ewers
photographer: mert and marcus
stylist: emmanuelle alt
hair: shay ashual
make-up: yadim
manicure: marisa carmichael

visualoptimism.blogspot

"Incendiaire"
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Manicure: Anatole Rainey

visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Could have guessed it was VP easily :smile: Strong image even if I am not a fan of this style.

Nouvelle Eve
Model: Raquel Zimmermann
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Melanie Ward

glossynewsstand.com

I had a request to post the interview with Kristen Stewart, so here it is. Sorry about the quality as my camera is not the best. I hope you can read it, but if anyone has the HQs, please post! Thanks :smile:

snaps by me

part 2.

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
Dingue!
Model: Carolyn Murphy
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele

glossynewsstand.com

Working Girl
Model: Arizona Muse
Photographer: Mark Segal
Stylist: Geraldine Saglio

glossynewsstand.com

Opium Du Style
Model: Imaan Hammam
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Geraldine Saglio

glossynewsstand.com

I'm totally in Love with the cover and story by Mert and Marcus. This is perfection to me, More please!

Hated the cover but there are some nice shots inside (Gucci, Versace, Dior and Chanel). Anna is an amazing woman. :heart:

Very nice to see Raquel too. I thought one of the first things Alt was going to do when she took the reins of the magazine was giving her a cover. Too bad she hasn't.

Oxymore, is possible to see the Mert & Marcus and David Sims editorial with the graphic?? :wink:

Yeah sure but I didn't post it because I thought the quality was the same as the one posted before but yeah for sure :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->