Vogue Paris August 2014: Anna Ewers by Mert & Marcus

As I said previously Anna deserves this cover but there's no denying the fact Raquel should be there deservedly more so. It must be bit of a kick to the teeth being around longer yet no VP cover for all her efforts. I'll be getting this issue sent directly to me from France to save the wait as I know someone there. I wouldn't myself go overboard but I genuinely believe VP has turned a corner since that hideous May cover. Thanks for sharing 2ou3choses and I look forward to seeing

I've seen Arizona's editorial in Vogue Paris like 8 times since Alt took over but besides that this looks like a solid issue.

It reminds me of the issue when Edita was on the cover, from last October (I guess), solid and stellar eds with great casting, and everything done to perfection! For sure I will buy this issue! :flower:

I so so so agree with everybody: Raquel should have gotten the cover a loooooong time ago. She would sell incredibly well, so why hasn't she got it yet??? It's a mystery.

Fantastic issue, love all the eds, Murphy is at her best there! All girls did a great job. 2ou3choses thank you so much for all the snaps.

Raquel's editorial is giving me a throwback, it looks like something from 6-7 years ago but I'm still in love with it.

Moderators' Note:

We have had numerous reports about a few comments in this thread regarding her "gut" or "belly" ... that it might be considered "weight talk", which is never allowed in our Forums.

The moderators have discussed it and decided that it is right on the line of being a violation of our rules but it's not over that line. So, we are not removing the comments, but ask you all, going forward, not to discuss this particular body part to prevent it from slipping further.

Thanks for your cooperation!! :flower:

OMG... I love Anna's editorial, but Rachel is amazing, I think this editorial deserved a cover..

Thank you 2ou3choses

Amazing issue. Raquel's ed is definitely gorgeous. I'm also madly in love with Anna's cover story! :woot:

wooow sasha's ed looks so good and the cover story looks fantastic so far, can't wait for the HQs! :woot:

Everything about this issue is amazing; the cover, the editorials, and the models:heart: Love it all.

Anna Ewers's Editorial look like they redo their works from Vogue Nippon July 2009 Raquel's editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->