W Magazine China Volume #7 2024 : Nicolas Ghesquière & Rianne van Rompaey by Alasdair McLellan

I love Rianne´s solo cover, I just wish for a different layout.

Rianne looking stunning as usual!

They both look quite good! Rianne's second cover as a designer's muse. And another stellar result at that as well! Her solo cover is simply beautiful, she's such a gem in an era of highly unremarkable models.

Rianne looks so lovely in these pictures. Can't wait for the ed :smile:
And Nicolas... 🔥

nico is beautiful, tho, his expression here is a little off, alasdair does such lovely portraits

I love the saturation of his pictures. Deliciousness!

The pictures are really well taken but he's not as photogenic as she is so he looks like her dad from some 80s family portrait or her Russian mobster sugar daddy from some 80s movie. Should have used a male model.

I like the idea of designer and his muse concept...Rianne looks good. All looks simple and nice...

I don't mind if he looks older, because he is! he is not a model just a handsome mature designer...

They both look really good, Rianne is really special and truly gorgeous and I'm happy that she's still Nicolas' muse since day 1.

Absolutely love this! Instantly reminded me of something Emmanuelle Alt might've done with one of the guest-edited issues of Vogue Paris. Alasdair McLellan has photographed Nicolas Ghesquiere and Rianne van Rompaey here perfectly, they both look fantastic. All three covers are superb!

can anyone share the masthead and the stories with layout?...it looks great...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->