W Magazine March 2008 : Scarlett Johansson & Natalie Portman by Steven Klein

Moonchild

Reaction score
WMAGAZINEMARCH2008.jpg

source | FadedYouth

1. why does scarlett look surprised? i like natalie's intensity in her eyes, but scarlett just looks...shocked.
2. what's up with the dog? it's very paris and nicole...:huh::doh:

wish the font was gray instead of orange. I hate orange font with a passion. but other than that, they look stunning :woot::heart:. I want to see that film they're promoting.. I saw the trailer the other day and it looked good.

lol Seeing the model in the dress... Scarlett's cleavage is busting.

Love the Miu Mis dress Natalie is wearing. Any info about what's inside?

I wish they'd put Natalie in the more cleavage-y dress. It might have balanced the two of them out a little more. Scarlett just looks... trashy.

And the dog... am I missing something?

I don't understand the dog and I don't understand Scarlett's odd facial expression.. but for some odd reason, I'm strangely attracted to it.

I feel bad for Scarlett because Natalie just blows her out of the water here. Scarlett actually looks like the Olson twins.

maybe the dog just peed on Scarlett and she is shocked by it

Natalie looks good

the cover is not good though

well, i think the two of them are severely overrated, but i must say that this is the most "fashiony" cover W has had in some time. however, it was a bad idea to put Scarlett in that dress. she ended up looking kind of vulgar.

Last edited by a moderator:
natalie looks fantastic....i'm shocked with scarlett..she normally looks good...but this photo is so unflattering....she really looks bad...with her lips pursed like that :ermm:
love the miu miu though....it is one half of a great cover..:heart:

if it was just natalie, this would have been a killer cover. scarlett and tinkerbell on steroids just ruins it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->