W Magazine March 2009 : Madonna by Steven Klein

Who cares if Daisy Lowe, or Peaches Geldof are in this issue, AJUMA NASANYANA IS PHOTOGRAPHED BY JUERGEN TELLLER?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!I am sooooooooo getting this issue no matter what!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!! Please not another editorial with eliza and daisy lowe!! Why on earth is Meisel obsessed with them???

Okay everyone, I've got the issue on hand and I am 100% relieved that I don't have to scan any of these Madonna pictures. If I did, it'd take me a week (like when I scanned the pics of Angelina from the October issue).

But apparently, the website does not reveal its other edits, so that's what I'm going to do. Here are the THREE edits and models for this issue (aside from the Madge edit:(

EDIT #1: LAW & ORDER
PHOTOG: STEVEN MEISEL
MODELS: DAISY LOWE, EDEN CLARK, PEACHES GELDOF, ELIZA CUMMINGS, PORTIA FREEMAN, and AMY GREENHOUGH

EDIT #2: TIME WARP
PHOTOG: CRAIG MCDEAN
MODEL: YMRE STIEKEMA

EDIT #3: DOMINICA
PHOTOG: JUERGEN TELLER
MODELS: DEVON AOKI, RAQUEL Z, LILY COLE, AJUMA NASANYANA

That's all three editorials. Now, would you still buy this issue with those edits regardless of Madge being on the cover?

:shock:

^only 3 editorials?!?!?!?! and i agreewith fini, why is meisel obsessed with these british girls?!?!?!?! what is with them that attracted meisel? i just hope it's a good one and that meisel won't disappoint me. anyhow, excited for ymre's edit.!!! and the dominica edit.! :smile: glad to hear devon is part of the edit. does this mean she is reviving her modeling career? and my god, lily cole! :smile: thanks kroqjock for the reviews! :smile:

Thanks for the reivew.. but nothing exciting :ninja:
But I'm curious to see Ymre's editorial..

paging kroqjock...can you please scan time warp and dominica editorials? :D :smile:

Could be a nice issue after all... Glad to see more of Lily Cole after her three pictures in i-D, then if I'm not Eliza's or Pixie-Peaches-Daisy's biggest fan to say the least, I believe there are still chances that Eden or Amy can save the editorial for me. And why not Ymre, I'm still waiting for a piece of hers that could completely convinced me... Wait and see how it actually looks like ^_^

EDIT #3: DOMINICA
PHOTOG: JUERGEN TELLER
MODELS: DEVON AOKI, RAQUEL Z, LILY COLE, AJUMA NASANYANA

such a curious (and rather unexpected) blend of girls. hope this editorial will appear a big fun. go, Juergen, go!

such a curious (and rather unexpected) blend of girls. hope this editorial will appear a big fun. go, Juergen, go!

So true, this is pretty unexpected but I really like the idea of Lily meets Ajuma meets Devon... not so fond of Raquel but it's a matter of taste but the three other ones seem to be a pretty interesting team to me :heart:

Meisel's second editorial in W...........and he choses to work with these hos AGAIN :ninja:. I wish he'd just have shot something solid for US Vogue this month instead. I'm just interested in Ymre and McDean, also Teller's seem interesting because of Devon, even though I'm pretty much detest his style :(

^i've discovered yesterday (but maybe i'm the only one who discovered it that late ....) that Pixie & Cie. is actually the Pringle of S. seasons 'models' ....
so that would explain that we see Meisel shooting them a lot this times .....
like last year he shot every 'milk' (ASF copyright) girls .... over and over again ...

Dominica and Time Warp seem great... I'll say something about Meisel's ed after I see it, because her previous work for W was amazing... I don't know about this new one... The cast is not promising.

ELIZA IN ANOTHER MAGAZINE...DAISY AND PEACHES TOO?????:shock::shock::shock:

Is this for real? Please GOD NO!:sick:
I'm just going to patiently wait for Meisel to get it out of his system, and go back to working with real models.^_^

Thanks for the review kroqjock.

I feel like I'm in the same thread all the time... every mag thread I open I see those British It kids..

^^No, it is not on sale at chain bookstores yet.

I forgot to mention something about those three edits I revealed. You're probably wondering why there's only three of them, right? Well, that's because each edit is over 20 pages each.

That's right, Daisy and Peaches and the gang have a large (and majorly trashy) editorial. The Craig McDean and Juergen Teller edit is also 20 pages each. I hope that clears up any confusion.

:shock:

I forgot all about this issue:shock:I can't wait to see the eds by Juergen and Craig McDean,as for the one by my God,i'm gonna also patiently wait this phase out.Sigh....It could still be good though,i guess.I'll just paste other girl's faces on top of these girls:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->