W Magazine September 2004 : Julianne Moore by Michael Thompson

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 18 2004, 04:49 PM
I thought I'd be covered with Vogue and Bazaar, but I guess I'll go pick this one up as well.
[snapback]337522[/snapback]​

What's the use? 90% of ads will be the same.

Originally posted by adam_biggest_fan@Aug 18 2004, 03:19 PM
adam senn is also on the cover...right? coz if thats the one i can post it here.
[snapback]337373[/snapback]​

Nope, Julianne Moore is the only person on the cover of W this month. I can't even remember the last time they put a guy on the cover.

Originally posted by Erin@Aug 17 2004, 03:29 PM
I still need to see that infamous photo spread....
[snapback]335841[/snapback]​

:huh: What did I miss?

It's not on sale here yet...I'm planning on buying it though when it is.

Hmm, does anyone know of a place where you can buy back issues of W?

~Amara ^_^

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 18 2004, 08:56 PM
Nope, Julianne Moore is the only person on the cover of W this month. I can't even remember the last time they put a guy on the cover.
[snapback]337784[/snapback]​

I think it was Tom Cruise.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 18 2004, 07:56 PM
[snapback]337784[/snapback]​

PETER_31.jpg

Originally posted by Amara@Aug 18 2004, 08:44 PM
It's not on sale here yet...I'm planning on buying it though when it is.

Hmm, does anyone know of a place where you can buy back issues of W?

~Amara ^_^
[snapback]337857[/snapback]​

you can always get them from the publisher.

adam reminds me of a younger Brad Pitt there woot woot

Originally posted by male mod squad@Aug 19 2004, 12:34 PM
Anna ----Adams is the cover of the supplement that comes with the mag!!! :heart:
Go figure!!! :flower:
[snapback]338542[/snapback]​

oh ok :heart: well THATS STILL A COVER! :lol: i love adam gosh....

Originally posted by gem@Aug 19 2004, 07:15 PM
So what is the scandal about? :blink:
[snapback]338869[/snapback]​

That was what I was wondering. :unsure:

Originally posted by faust@Aug 19 2004, 10:06 AM
you can always get them from the publisher.
[snapback]338420[/snapback]​

Thanks :flower: I assume the corporeal address or e-mail adress for the publisher is in the magazine and I er...write them about it? I've never tried to get a back ish of a magazine before so I am a little clueless.

I would like a back issue of Italian Vogue as well, but alas cannot read or write in Italian. :cry: I just buy it for the pretty pictures, hmm...I think that makes me sound either dumb or like a five year old. :lol:

~Amara

ok y all are acting like the tabloids! WHAT IS THE SCANDAL ABOUT WE WANT TO KNOW!¬¬++

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Aug 20 2004, 06:07 AM
ok y all are acting like the tabloids! WHAT IS THE SCANDAL ABOUT WE WANT TO KNOW!¬¬++
[snapback]339469[/snapback]​

There is one picture of Moore wearing nothing but shoes.

I saw it today and I'm surprised that the scandal involved JM naked and not a picture of models doing coke.. :shock: Fashion's shock value is kind of skewed.

I really liked this issue - except for Julianne Moore. The editorials of her were Ok I guess, but she looks old and unattractive, imo. The naked picture of her doesn't show anything (just maybe the side of her butt). The Natalia editorial was pretty and the Gemma one "Nick's Night" was really cute! It says on September 6th (or 9th, I forgot) you can go to showstudio.com to see more pictures and clips from it! Can't wait!

Originally posted by gem@Aug 21 2004, 06:30 PM
I saw it today and I'm surprised that the scandal involved JM naked and not a picture of models doing coke.. :shock: Fashion's shock value is kind of skewed.
[snapback]340938[/snapback]​

models doin coke.. people know abt... its da norm... (well it was/is)
julianne moore naked.. now that is somethin for all fspot to get worked up abt...
dammit man she is human too... she is such a down there actress
well i always saw her as on.. the roles she took.. etc...recently she has gotten better... but she will do anythin for money n publicity....

The Marciano outsert with 18 (!) life-sized photos of P :yuk: ris Hilton that came in the plastic bag with this mag really wasn't necessary.

Originally posted by seditionary@Aug 23 2004, 06:19 PM
models doin coke.. people know abt... its da norm... (well it was/is)

[snapback]343006[/snapback]​

I agree that it's (sadly) the norm but it isn't (or shouldn't be) the norm in fashion editorials... maybe that's just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->