W Magazine Volume #8 2019 : Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie & Charlize Theron by Colin Dodgson

Haven’t seen such a fabulous cover by W in a looooooooooooong time!

Fantastic cover, they all look super stunning but I could stare at Margot for hours! She's gorgeous.

Surprisingly stunning. They all are really beautiful and photogenic but Margot is out of this world, I can't take my eyes off of her.

Oh my God? Why is this so gorgeous? It takes me back to JLo's May 2016 cover and that is a very good thing.

Photographed by Colin Dodgson
Styled by Sara Moonves
Nicole Kidman: Hair by Lona Vigi at SWA; Makeup by Angela Levin for Neutrogena;
Margot Robbie: Hair by Bryce Scarlett for Morrocanoil at the Wall Group; Makeup by Pati Dubroff for Chanel at Forward Artists;
Charlize Theron: Hair by Adir Abergel for Virtue Labs at SWA; Makeup by Kate Lee at the Wall Group

Oh my, was not expecting something so simple and gorgeous from W!

Nicole Kidman adds nothing to the cover or editorial.
Margot is gorgeous as always.
Charlize is my Queen. Love the short dark hair on her.
As a whole it's all so boring tho.

So she actually bring the old logo back...touchè Stefano...

Technically, this all looks so amateurish, like a bunch of random test-shots. That godawful "raw" yellow-tint is obnoxious as f*ck. Awful.

As far as the execution, it’s unintentionally awkward and hilarious— with Nicole and Charlize looking like they're forcibly holding Margo to sniff her LOL

This is marvellous. Such a powerful trio and I am very glad W gave them a cover together instead of multiple covers. Margot's shots in green are SUBLIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->