W Magazine Volume #8 2019 : Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie & Charlize Theron by Colin Dodgson

For once the Logo is working perfectly here strong cast , love it well done

The cover is a great image, mainly due to Margot looking sensational. The inside editorial is more predictably s***y. Sometimes I like Colin's work but no one ever claimed to love Sara Moonves' work, so you have your answer for how I feel about when they collaborate.

Simple editorial but idc, I love all three of these women so I'm happy! Also, sometimes going simple can be better than trying to create something "woke" that ends up looking stupid.

Sometimes I like Colin's work but no one ever claimed to love Sara Moonves' work, so you have your answer for how I feel about when they collaborate.

:lol::lol::lol:

I see you've veered intoTigerrouge/Mulletproof levels of cryptic diction or maybe it's just too early in the morning for me.

I won't lie, I was expecting a bunch of blonde-haired maidens lounging in golden-hued English sunset and that alone made me sigh out of boredom. BUT.....pleasantly surprised with the cover. Other than Margot's face, I'm happy with everything.

Charlize really brings this cover to life! I'm surprised by how much I actually like this. In some ways it reminds me of British Vogue June 1991 by Herb Ritts...

love the cover but the feature story is awful, wtf is that styling???

I love the cover and the styling. It’s simple, it’s fun, it’s easy. I’m enough with Tim Walker or the futuristic Ed’s of this magazine

Nice piece on Nadège Vanhée-Cybulski.
I appreciate her quiet thoughtfulness.

source | mydigitalcopy

Other Pages
(source my digital copy)

W Magazine Vol8 201901.jpgW Magazine Vol8 201903.jpgW Magazine Vol8 201902.jpgW Magazine Vol8 201906.jpgW Magazine Vol8 201907.jpg

W Magazine Vol8 201907.jpg

W Magazine Vol.8 2019

Prime Time

Photographer: Colin Dodgson
Stylist: Sara Moonves
Hair: Lona Vigi
Makeup: Angela Levin
Manicure: Betina Goldstein
Cast: Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron

W Magazine Digital Edition

W Magazine Vol.8 2019

The Long and Short of It

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Max Pearmain
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christell Cocquet
Manicure: Alex Falba
Cast: Kiki Willems

W Magazine Vol.8 2019

Back/Lean

Photographer: Larissa Hofmann
Stylist: Katie Grand
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Makeup: Val Garland
Manicure: Michelle Humphrey
Cast: Achenrin Madit, Evie Harris, Alexis Sundman, Elsa Brisinger, Patrycja Piekarska

only that....??? ewww

For £10. Whop it on the table! You'll get the Sad-ley shoot which you can see any other week in Elle Italia, the cover stars in front of a beige backdrop with questionable styling, and Katie Grand once again saving her best work for Love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->