Watching Movies/TV by Yourself or With Others?

fashionlives

Reaction score
when you are watching tv/ or the movies/videos, do you think being by youself or with others?

and do you like reality tv or watching movies?

do you like watching dvds or at the cinemas?

I'd rather watch them by myself any day. In my mind, if you're with someone you should be talking to them or going out doing something..not staring at a box on the wall.

I love reality tv..Project Runway, Top Model, and all the MTV ones. :ninja:

Movies are meant to be seen at the theatre, or else you won't get the full effect really, even though nowadays most people's family rooms are like theaters with all the surround sound etc. When my dad or brother are watching "Saving Private Ryan" or "Lord of the Rings" they have some need to turn the surround sound all the way up so practically the whole neighborhood can hear, and our house is shaking. It's quite pleasant, as you can imagine.

I always watch TV alone, I dont like being bothered, or having people think about what I'm watching when I'm watching it.
Also I like to watch movies alone, especially when no ones home, no distractions or anything. Same with going to movie theatres, but I never end up going alone to those...

I only really enjoy a movie if I'm watching it alone. But since I'm a teenager that means a couple of things. No rated R films. And I'm too much of a goody-goody to sneak in. (Though I've managed to buy a ticket once without ID. :smile:) The other is that my parents will only drop me off at the theater alone when it's daylight. That's why I usually end up watching films on DVD or on cable. But it's much better than having someone reach over to get some popcorn or comment about what's happening right that second, so I miss the next second.

Plus, none of my friends would watch the kind of movies I enjoy.

I prefer to watch a movie with someone else. But ONLY with the following conditions:

*They're not a talker. ("What's she doing?" "Why'd he do that?") Shut up and watch the movie.

*They are just as interested in what I'm watching as I am.

To me a watching a movie is like going through an experience...it's always funner to go through it with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->