What are you wearing for Christmas and/or New years eve?

Zoely

Reaction score
Well i am not sure if i will wear this dress for christmas.. But i love it :smile: Just have to find the perfect shoes!

So show me your outfit!
Shiny-limbo-dress.jpg

source: steps.nl

ughhhhck. i always wear the same red tartan plaid strapless dress for christmas with my family since i love the cut and the only way you can wear something that cheesy and horrible is to christmas dinner with your family.

but new year's is a mess. i've never gone out and i hate it so much, but my boyfriend is trying to make big plans this year... i guess i should look at it as an opporunity to wear something great? haha.

i am wearing an aredn b dress i bought a couple years ago on new years eve. it is a black sequined mini dress t hat i am going to pair with black tights and heels.

New Years Eve:

grphn2005210936_p1_v1_m56577569831819297_254x500.jpg

This sequin Gryphon mini. photo credit: shopbop.com

hlang2028712397_p1_v1_m56577569831794881_254x500.jpg

This threadbare Helmut Lang tee. photo credit: shopbop

then either a vintage champagne colored mink wrap or a black Alexander Wang blazer. For shoes: either black patent YSL tribute mary janes.

Picture%202.png

photocredit: fabsugar

And either my black mini Chanel or a cream Balenciaga envelope clutch.
I'm really excited for my NYE outfit :smile:

Have not even thought about it yet... far too soon... I end up thinking about outfits a week before... im so laid back about it thinking... I'll have something... then im always running about daft when I discover i havent!

Love those shoes btw^

I am out for a Christmas meal tomorrow evening and am wearing a purple top with diamante feather design, black sequin leggings, purple suede boots and a black jacket with sequin lapels.
I bought a mad red tutu skirt with spiders on it (left over from Halloween I would think) from Leeds market on Monday and I think I will wear it for Christmas Day.

I'm wearing black tights with white blouse and my fav black top (never used)..nothing special but I decided to change my ,every year black dress' style..we will see^_^

I have christmas party on saturday and I´m going to wear powdery lilac satin tunic from Vila, waist belt and black leggins + high heel boots. Just have to figure out what to do with my hair.

For Christmas eve, I'm going to a huge party with my parents, family friends, and my boyfriend. I think I'll probably wear these Miu Miu skinny black pants, nude patent Christian Loubution heels, a cream Balenciaga envelope clutch, and either a low back Alexander Wang tee or a vintage Van Halen tshirt.

just ought an adorable dress at Urban for Xmas Eve. The cut is so flattering, i am just worried about being cold!!

^ Bring a blazer with you! Can you post a picture of the dress? Urban always has some really good finds. I'm really curious to see it now.

I didn't decide yet but I have chosen my outfit for the traditional Danish "julefrokost" (means Christmas lunch although it is in the evening) with my collegues. It is tomorrow evening.

It will be following:

By Malene Birger coat dress
justinas25parkcom.jpg

Long gloves by Accessorize (won't wear the headband and the bow - just bought them at the same time as the gloves).
SNV16947.jpg

Louboutin Decellete shoes:
SNV15620.jpg

Hat by Susanne Juul who also creates for Crownrincess Mary:
Billede326.jpg

Stockings by La Perla:
laperla.jpg

Y-mail clutch by YSL:
SNV12494.jpg

pics by mywardrobe.com and laperla.com

Zarina... love that look too... especially the coat and the YSL clutch is to die for! Hat is mental... I could never pull that off!

Probably just a Christmas sweater. I think it's the only time in the year that I can be able to pull it off. Haha!

I wear a black velvet 1950s dress, bought some six years ago in a proper vintage shop. It's divine. It sways almost like a wave on the body. Which sounds silly, but nonetheless it is very comfortable and great for eating christmas food and watching five-hour long films!

Zarina... love that look too... especially the coat and the YSL clutch is to die for! Hat is mental... I could never pull that off!

Thank you - yeah the hat is crazy. It is from the beginning of her career - now she is much more conservative. At that time she gave every creation a name. This one is called the Ant Queen :lol:

Thank you - yeah the hat is crazy. It is from the beginning of her career - now she is much more conservative. At that time she gave every creation a name. This one is called the Ant Queen :lol:

The whole outfit is sophisticated and playful at the same time; gorgeous!
But that hat "Ant Queen" :wub: It is incredible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->