What to wear for New Year's Eve

Gosh!! there are just two days left for shopping!! i m freaking out!

wear a lots of glitter!!!!
i will be a glam rock star for one nite!!!!
silver top, black skirt, and kilos of glitter for hair and body!!!

and do not forget red underwear!!!!!
:santa::mohawk::censored:

you outfit seems super cute m.j.!!

I just bought a sexy red, pink, white and black printed short dress (i know it seems weird... but its really nice prints)
Thinking of wearing it with black stockings... as it will be cold (and i m going on my b/f's bike) with pumps.... not sure if I should wear heels... it will be a long night and i dont want to feel tired before the night ends :wink:

hanne- that dress is SO gorgeous!..
hope you will have a pic to share after...

dellinger...the alaia sounds super awesome...
new years is a great opportunity to wear things you wouldn't wear the rest of the year..
i say GO FOR IT!!!...

:woot:...

i have to add black/silver overknee socks that i wore last year LOL ,and my lovely black ankle boots that i got for graduation...2 words jimmy choo!!!!
(if they arrive by new year:innocent:)

I'm wearing jeans and a shirt, myself - I'm staying at home New Year's Eve. :neutral:

I'll be wearing something extremely similar to this, but in olive-green:

8fd47rc.jpg

I don't know the designer, since I got the dress from the thrift store, but it's identical as far as the neck & hem line, vertical lines, and sequins. The main difference is that my dress is sleeveless and doesn't have any purple lines. It's really lovely though. I'm going to wear either my tights or golden socks (you heard right!) with my mary-janes.

I'm thinking about wearing my eyeshadow gold. I'm not sure yet. I've worn this outfit before, only a little different, but I want to glam it up for New Years with lots of sparkles etc.

(photo: nitrolicious.com)

Your New Year Eve's Look

I would love to know what outfits / makeup looks u guys have planned for New Year's Eve! Post away and inspire us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara bermuda w/ Balenciaga T shirt and jacket all white ^_^

^ HAHAHA OMG! That looks like Nicole Kidman at the Australian premiere of The Golden Compass...

That's totally weird but I kept singing German numbers yesterday. ZWEI ZWEI ZWEI!

As for New Year I'm wearing a black French Connection dress & patent studded heels from Topshop. If I don't change my mind at the last minute that is..:P

mango black skirt,jimmy choo ankle boots,miss selfridge white/silver top, topshop overknee silver/black socks, red panties!!!!
and big hat, very elegant, like from the 60's.

ive started getting very bored of wearing suits (even skinny suits), so im doing something different this new years. the problem for me is that the outfit needs to work outside at about -5C and inside at about 25C. i was thinking about wearing a henrik vibskov "fireworks" jacket, but then figured it would be a bit too out there.

i wont actually be wearing the wayfarers, i just found them on the way to the mirror and got distracted
dior jacket
knize sweater (kind of oversized, but not like prorsum a/w 2007)
not sure what kind of shirt yet but it will be white
prada tapered jeans
raf simons shoes (need to be polished a bit)
newyears1hu9.jpg

newyears2bc6.jpg

newyears3fk1.jpg

uhhh...i'll probably be sitting on a couch with my friend doing all sorts of bad and illegal things so something comfortable, i think :lol:

Gah, I have to go shopping. I'm going cheap this year... probably Forever 21. I was planning on investing in a nice dress but got distracted and just don't have time to really shop and make a good decision. I'm just going to a fun, casual party and people will be dressing crazy and fun... all else fails I wear a black dress with some american apparel sparkly lamme leggings and a wild hat!

Probably pajamas because I never do anything for NYE...I just stay home and do nothing (I don't have many friends and the ones I do have are friends with people who hate me, so I have never been invited to a party in my life).

And it's for comfort too because I need my rest.

I'll be wearing a white drop waisted dress with a big collar with lots of crystals I found on sale at Zara the other day, black tights and black satin pumps. :D

With that red nails, smoky eyes and wavy hair in some sort of updo.

I'm thinking of a sheer, almost The Row-like white l/s tee from Reiss with a black H&M tuxedo-style double breasted/satin lapel vest, grey skinny denim pants from Reiss and black velvet skull embroidered evening slippers...

OR

Same pants and shoes, Balenciaga royal blue with white french cuff shirt, black bow-tie

OR

Same white sheer Reiss shirt, black slim tuxedo pants rolled up above the ankle, same shoes, chunky gold watch

It's times like this that I wish I were a woman and could do some fabulous dress and headpiece...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->